While searching for a shopfront for our bespoke tailoring business, we stumbled upon this gorgeous space and decided that it was too good to pass up on. The tailor now occupies a small unit on the first floor, and the rest of the building makes up NORTAS – a small boutique hotel comprising 4 individual suite rooms.
Situated on Pan Rd, NORTAS is within walking distance of some of the city’s coolest cafés, restaurants and bars; and a short taxi ride to popular tourist areas: Siam, Chinatown..
No smoking indoors
No loud parties or gatherings
- Property may not be suitable for young infants (<2 years old).
- We provide clean towels, shampoo and shower gels but not toothbrushes and toothpaste.
- Guests are encouraged to explore the neighbourhood and check out the terrific coffeshops and street food in the area, hence breakfast is not provided.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors or on the balcony.
- Please keep noise volume to a minimum between 11:00pm to 7:30am.
- Please be considerate and keep the common areas clean and tidy.
- Please keep important personal belongings and valuables securely in the safe provided. NORTAS will not be liable for loss or damage of property.
- Please do your part in energy conservation by turning off the lights, air conditioner, TV, hot water heater and other electrical appliances when not in use.
- Guests are liable to pay for any damage or lost property.
- Please be respectful of other guests, the house and the neighbourhood.
Thank you very much! We looking forward to meeting you ☺
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1 Bewertung für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi, I'm Julie !
I'm business consultant and travel blogger.
I've been staying in Bangkok for 3 years, since I knew I'm in love with the city of smiles, friendly people, interesting culture and amazing foods. Before that I had travelled to Thailand more than 10 times, so I've experienced both from tourist and local point of view. Many of my friends always ask me where to stay, where to eat, where to hang-out ... whenever they travel to Bangkok. I once made a joke that I should open a hotel for you guys come to stay without asking me times to times and yes, it's happened !
I hope you guy enjoy staying at my NORTAS :)
" Travel while you're young and able. Don't worry about the money, just make it work. Experience is far more valuable than money will ever be."