Treat your family or group to a pad with all the comforts of home in the top-level of our duplex.
- Spacious two-bedroom UPPER comfortably sleeps four (five if a guest wants to sleep an a couch)
- Full kitchen with appliances, dishes, and cookware
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Dining area has seating for six
- Work area with desk, lamp, and powerstrip
Quiet street blocks from the shops, restaurants and bars on North Avenue. Also an easy walk to Wauwatosa's charming village.
Newly remodeled kitchen, fresh paint throughout, and recently redone wood floors create a bright and inviting space. We like art and we hope you do too. The unit is decorated with pieces we have collected and original collages from Jim's studio. We have also stocked the bookshelf with an ecclectic collection of books--graphic novels, superhero comics, art books, poetry, and more.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have a private entrance. We can meet you at check-in to show you around and answer any questions you may have. You are welcome to use our beautiful backyard patio.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will be available to help with guest concerns almost anytime morning - evening. We live in the lower of the two units so a text or phone call will yield a quick response
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Reliable WIFI
- 42 inch TV in the living room with Netflix, Amazon Video, and local stations
- DVD player
- Cable stations (ESPN, CNN, etc.) not available.
This is our home and we would like guests to be quiet 10pm - 7am. The maximum occupancy is five people (two beds and one couch).