Beautiful brand-new apartment with two large bedrooms and two bathrooms. The location is perfect, near parkland and the river Lea, but just 5 minutes walk from underground, rail and bus connections.
This is a home away from home. A light and airy apartment. Brand new, fresh and clean. It's a short walk to transport and also right next to the parkland and waterways of the Lea Valley. So you can be in central London in no time but also come home to a quiet and relaxing space.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have full use of the entire apartment including kitchen, dining & living area.
• Breakfast is self-serve and includes: a selection of cereals, toast, croissants & pastries, preserves, orange juice, tea & coffee.
• Basic food stuffs such as rice, pasta and condiments such as cooking oil, salt, pepper etc are provided. There's a convenience store in the complex and supermarkets nearby for anything else you might need.
• Laundry facilities are available for your use: a washing machine & dryer, iron & ironing board and washing detergent is provided.
• Fresh bedding, towels, bathrobes, and essential toiletries (shower gel, shampoo etc) are provided.
• Wifi is available throughout the apartment.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am here to offer any help or advice you may need for your stay in London. Any questions let me know, and any problems I will do my best to resolve. You can contact me at any time during your stay if you need anything.
- Smoking allowed in outdoor areas only
- Please be mindful of neighbours and do not make excessive noise
Dieser Gastgeber hat 100 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Thanks for checking out my listing. I hope I get the chance to welcome you to my home and to London. It's an amazing city with many different corners to explore. As a host, I want to help you make the most of your visit here, whether simply by offering a comfortable place to stay or advice on things to do. I think it's nice to sample something of local life when traveling, and Airbnb is a great way to achieve that.
A few things about me: I love maps, so you'll find my place decorated with a few of them! I'm a big tea drinker and you'll find a few teas to choose from here too. I love to travel of course, some favourite destinations include: Tokyo, Sydney and Stockholm. Next on my travel wishlist are: Brazil, Argentina and Iceland. Favourite author: Bill Bryson.