Big Sturgeon retreat offers swimming, boating, fishing, hiking, and relaxation in the sun in the sun. Big Sturgeon retreat is on the largest of 5 interconnected lakes. The swimming area is ideal for children as the depth increases gradually. It's great family friendly environment for a summer vacation.
For those that enjoy fishing, walleyes, northern pike, bass, crappies, sunfish and perch are found in the lake.
- Quiet hours begin at 10 pm. This is NOT a party environment.
- Fifty dollars ($50.00)/person/day will be added to the rate for more than the original six (6) person occupancy.
- Boats and motors are NOT included.
- A rental agreement and release of liability will be required to be signed by the primary renter.
- Cleaning service is not included included in rental.
- Check-out is before 10am
(URL HIDDEN)Cabin Rules
1. No Smoking in the Cabin!
2. Quiet hours begin at 10 pm. Please be respective of all the neighbors.
3. This is not a party environment or gathering point where parties consisting of more than the original rental party may be held.
4. No tents or RV’s at any point during the renters stay may be on the property at anytime.
5. Fire extinguisher is located under the kitchen sink.
6. Delicate SEPTIC system - please NO Sanitary products,
Food, or Grease down the toilet or drains.
7. Please close all windows if it rains; latch top and bottom
8. Do Not grill on the Cabin deck.
9. Do Not burn candles inside the Cabin.
10. Please recycle Aluminum, Plastic, and Glass. The recycling bin is located outside.
11. Please ensure fire in “fire pit” is extinguished before leaving it unattended.
12. Please do not tear bark or limbs from trees. Firewood is provided.
13. No cleaning fish in Cabin
14. Please leave the Cabin as you found it.
(URL HIDDEN) Beach Rules
1. Do NOT dive off the dock. Children are to be ADULT
Supervised at the beach.
2. The change house, on the beach, is for your use.