A stylish apartment, a popular choice for all type of travelers. Situated in the heart of the historical Athens centre, 3 min from Plaka,the Acropolis museum & its metro stop, is ideal for those who want to explore everything within 2-3 days on foot
This apartment can not accommodate kids younger than 9 year old. We apologise for this , but we can not choose our neighbors.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN NOT CHECK OUT BY YOURSELF, EARLIER THAN 06:15.
Please inform us prior to your booking for the options we can offer for an early morning check out
Stylish apartment accessed by elevator
2 bedrooms with 1 double bed each
1 living room with 1 double quality sofa bed
1 bathroom with washing machine
1 fully equipped kitchen
Bed linen and towels are provided
Free Wi-fi, Air condition, TV, hair dryer,etc
GOING TO THE ISLANDS?
CHECK MY PROFILE AND SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS IN ISLANDS AND ATHENS TOO
- In the heart of historical Athens
- 3 min walking distance from Metro & Museum - 7 min walking from the Acropolis / Plaka
--All rooms are Air Conditioned
- Best Value for money
- Large Veranda ideal for your relaxation
- Airport /port transfer is available upon request.
- We offer BASIC ingredients to prepare by yourself your breakfast (coffee,tea,sugar,cereals,)
- We are the first, awarded by AIRBNB, Super-hosts in Athens.
- No extra cost, and no need for deposit.
A 72 sq meters, comfortable,clean, private apartment with full cooking facilities, that it is best value for money.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire apartment and its amenities are at your exclusive use.
There are 2 options to reach the apartment.
1) Private transfer (extra cost). Arriving or leaving after midnight? No problem!
2) Arriving by your self and meet you at the apartment. This option is available for arrivals between 11 in the morning till 07.30 in the night.
Interaktion mit Gästen
By making a reservation with us, you are getting access to many suggestions for tours or accommodations, in many islands and places of interest all over Greece.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Family friendly, Gay friendly, Lesbian friendly,Seniors travellers friendly, single women friendly. Smoking Allowed in the Veranda.
PLEASE NOTE, THAT THIS IS NOT OUR HOME. YOU NEED TO TELL US IN ADVANCE YOUR ARRIVAL TIME IN ORDER TO GET THE KEYS. CHECK IN TIME NEEDS TO BE ARRANGED IN ADVANCE.
We want you to feel like home but please keep in mind that there are things, habits and house standards that might be completely different from the ones that you have in your country. For example almost no one in Greece owns a cloth dryer, king size bed or English type toaster.
Be prepared to experience Athens the authentic way...the way we do!
1)PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN NOT CHECK OUT BY YOURSELF, EARLIER THAN 06:15.
Please inform us prior to your booking for the options we can offer for an early morning check out.
Guests are requested to deposit their trash regularly (and certainly prior to their departure) in the grey colored trash collection containers in the street. Please recycle. The blue containers in the street are for recycling materials.
We expect from our guests, prior to their departure to clean their dishes and leave the kitchen as clean as they found it. In case that you do not wish to clean your dishes or you do not have time to do it, you can leave 14 Euros in cash in the kitchen for the cleaning lady.
Thank you for helping us save the environment and the Greek seas. No paper towels, kleenex or feminine products to be flushed in toilet.
With every stay regardless the length of stay, we offer 2 rolls of toilet paper
5) Respect the neighbors. Please restrain from making loud noises between 02.30 pm-5.30 pm and 11.00 pm -08.00 am.
6) This is a NON-smoking apartment. Smoking is allowed only in the Veranda.
7) Towels are provided but they are not to be used as a bath mat, or to remove make up.
8)Please lock with the key the entrance of the building after 10 in the night.
9) No illegal downloading of movies / music. Internet access will be blocked
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
By making this reservation, you accept that this not a hotel. This is a house and you are a guest. The host cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises.
Guests are held responsible for their own actions if they break the law. Use of drugs inside the apartment is prohibited. The Greek law covers this agreement and any civil difference should be held in Athenian courts.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 2457 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Extremely active working mother, cosmopolitan, irrationnaly flexible and democratic. All of these make me a great Host