Our place is sitted on the 200 sq meters ground-floor of a building originally built on the first half of the nineteenth century. Refurbished in the 1920's and 1940 since when two floors more were added to the original structure. With the original mosaic floors its five meters height decorated roofs and an iner patio. Our Guest house established as a family business offer two acclimatized rooms en-suite. Their bathrooms with hot and cold water 24 hrs. Fully wheelchair accessible.