* Gearhart Getaway is a welcoming beach cottage that your family, pets, and children will enjoy.
* Located on the south end of Gearhart in a quiet culdesac with walking trails to the beach.
* Just steps from "Little Beach", where the Necanicum River meets the Pacific Ocean and a breathtaking view of majestic Tillamook Head mountains.
Benefits of this Home:
*Family and pet-friendly with a fenced yard.
* Sleeps 10 people comfortably.
*Cable and Flat Screen TVs.
*Indoor Fireplace/ Outdoor Fire-pit.
*Outdoor fire pit
Description of Home:
* Open Living Concept single level floor plan.
* 4 Bedrooms/ 2 Bathrooms. Sleeps 8 maximum.
* Numerous southwest facing windows for natural lighting, awesome views, and watching your children play.
* Kitchen: has great storage for your groceries, ample counter space, and is equipped with many amenities: blender, food processor, pots and pans, utensils, dishwasher, serving platters and bowls, baking equipment and more.
* Fully working antique stove/oven in kitchen.
* South facing rooms have a view of Tillamook Head and the Necanium River.
* Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom with king bed, flat screen TV and Cable. Sleeps 2.
* Bedroom 2: 2 twin beds. Sleeps 2.
* Bedroom 3: 2 twin beds that are able to be converted into a king bed. Sleeps 2.
* Bedroom 4: Queen bed. Sleeps 2.
* Semi-Private Sitting Area: furnished with a queen sofa sleeper.
*Bathroom 1: Full bath with shower/tub combination.
* Bathroom 2: Full bath with shower.
Description of Exterior:
* Large Deck with 6 lounge chairs, BBQ grill, umbrellas, and table with 4 chairs.
* Professionally landscaped fenced yard gives your children and pets a safe area to roam and play.
* Gas Fed Outdoor Fire pit with a small supply of firewood located on the east side of property.
* 2 reserved stalls for parking and long driveway that can accommodate an additional 2 vehicles (driveway must be clear on Thursday for garbage collector.)
Zugang für Gäste
* Walking trails to the estuary and beaches are just steps away from the driveway
*Activities: Ping-Pong, horseshoe, bicycles, crab pots
*wifi and roku
Interaktion mit Gästen
We do not live at the residence; however, we do live locally. So, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
Weitere wichtige Infos
** An occupancy tax and Oregon State Tax in the amount of 8.8% will be added to your nightly rate after requesting a booking of the property**
** The advertised nightly rates include a pet and hot tub fee (details included in the house rules section.)**
PETS - DOGS are permitted in the rental home only with prior approval. A DOG ADDENDUM must be signed and received along with the Rental Agreement. A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed. The pet fee is $15.00 per night and is already included in the nightly rate.
QUIET TIME - For the respect of the neighbors and the community please keep noise level at a minimum after 10:00 pm. Neighbors have been known to contact authorities if noise level is not acceptable.
RESERVATION- Once a reservation has been approved, it will be held until first payment is due. If payment(s) is/are not made on time, the reservation will be canceled. The booking is considered finalized when first payment is made. A Rental Agreement and Cleaning & Security Agreement link (along with Dog Addendum, if applicable) will be emailed to you upon finalization of booking.
RATE CHANGES – Rates are subject to change without notice until Reservation is confirmed.
CLOSING HOUSE- Renters are required to follow basic steps to close house upon checkout to ensure that it is secured, as outlined in Cleaning & Security Agreement.
CLEANING FEES – The cleaning fee is included on the Payment Schedule at time of booking. A cleaning agreement which will be emailed to you upon finalization of booking includes detailed instructions on what is required for cleaning prior to departure.
REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT-To insure that no damage has incurred to the property the refundable damage deposit is scheduled to be returned to your method of payment 7 days after your check-out date. If there is damage to premises, you will be notified by email regarding the withholding of deposit.
CANCELLATIONS - For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 60 full days prior to the day of check in. For cancellations made less than 60 days in advance, the nights not
re-booked are not refunded.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to 10 persons. Any extra occupants beyond this number are in violation of this contract, which may result in eviction of renters.
INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen & bath towel setup.
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE –Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Towels and linens are not permitted to be taken out of the home. Please bring your own beach towels.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT – 26 yrs of age or older for at least one of the occupants.
LOST AND FOUND ITEMS: Please contact Kukui House to notify us of the items left behind. Your items will be mailed to you via COD. You will be charged COD, shipping, and handling fees. The handling fee of $12.50 is for time spent retrieving, packing, and mailing your items.
FIREPLACES – There is 1 wood burning fireplace. We only allow Duraflame logs to be used in our wood fireplace. We provide you with 1 complimentary log upon arrival.
HOT TUB- A hot tub fee in the amount of $15 is included in the nightly rate. This fee covers the cost for proper maintenance and supplies. Adhere to all safety rules attached in the welcome packet. Failure to do so may result in loss of hot tub privileges.
PARKING- There is outdoor parking for up to 4 vehicles located in the driveway. Prior approval will be needed for additional vehicles. Contact Kukui House Services prior to your check-in date if more parking will be needed.
GARBAGE- Weekly curbside garbage service is scheduled on Fridays. Keep a clear path for the garbage worker to access the receptacle located in front of the garage as they will not pick up the garbage if it is inaccessible.
STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given for storms, including power outages.
EQUIPMENT FAILURE – This property is a residence and occasionally appliances and equipment will fail. Every effort is made to maintain the home prior to your arrival. If repairs are required, authorized personnel may enter the home to make the repairs. Renter will be notified prior to scheduled repair. Every attempt will be made to accommodate the renter’s schedule and minimize any inconvenience to their stay. No refunds will be given for equipment or appliance failures.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
PARTIES/EVENTS- There are to be NO parties or events on premises that exceed the maximum occupancy of the home at anytime during your stay.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
TRAVEL INSURANCE – We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance. This home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss or damage of personal belongings, valuables, or pets of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Hello & Aloha from Arnie & Malia Jacobsen. Arnie was born and raised in little Nehalem, Oregon just 20 minutes south of Cannon Beach. Malia was raised in Honaunau, Hawaii in a little town south of Kona. We love raising our daughter Pualani on the lovely Oregon Coast. Everywhere we go we see someone we are connected to. From going to the post office, grocery shopping, having a meal or just shopping. Which is why we started our business Kukui House Services here. Kukui meaning “light” in Hawaiian. Kukui “Light” House Services. We help owners with their rental or private home. Our business area includes Gearhart, Seaside, Cannon Beach & Arch Cape.
We enjoy walking the beaches year around, swimming in the creeks during the summer warmer months, or surfing. Some of our favorite hiking spots is Oswald West and Ecola State Park from Crest beach to Indian beach. Other than the Necanicum River where else can you Kayak, fish and get dungeons crab. There are so many wonderful aspects for living here and would love to share our experiences with you.