Charming, cozy, newly remodeled private bedroom and bath in a luxurious and sprawling villa. Our set up is ideal for a business traveler looking for a comfortable and relaxing place to rest after a day of work. It's also a great option for a couple looking for an easy get-away. Santa Monica Mountains hiking trails and a park are within walking distance. The location is within 2 miles of Warner Center, the business, shopping and entertainment center of the San Fernando Valley.
The space is a comfortable bedroom with an adjoining bathroom. The bedroom is bright and spacious, with wood floors, shutters, TV, ample closet and drawers for storage. The bathroom has a tub/shower combination and all amenities to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. The house is fully gated, with a security system.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to shared spaces within our sprawling luxurious villa - including a kitchen, dining space, laundry facilities, back yard with pool and jacuzzi, BBQ and lot of spaces to enjoy the peaceful and lush gardens.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Having travelled around the world, we have brought the essence of our favorite experiences into our own home. We are excited about your visit to LA and will be happy to share our favorite local treasures and experiences to make your stay a memorable and comfortable one.
Weitere wichtige Infos
One small elderly dog lives on premises, but will not get in your way.
- This is a one bedroom with an adjoining bathroom. Our guests will have access to several shared spaces - kitchen, family room, backyard and pool.
- We respect privacy and ask that our guests are quiet and respectful of our space.
- There is one small elderly dog that lives on property.
- Absolutely no smoking anywhere on the property or loud music.
- Our guests will have access to a refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave in the shared kitchen.
- Los Angeles is in the midst of a drought - we ask our guests to be mindful and frugal of water usage.
- There will be a charge of $100 for each key or gate opener that is not returned upon departure.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 3 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My husband and I love to explore the world and have had incredible travel experiences through Airbnb and other sharing situations in Italy, France, Mexico, Canada, England, Argentina and throughout the US. Now we are excited about opening up our home to like-minded travelers who would like to experience LA from a different vantage point.