4BR/2BA Sleeps 8+! If you know Mammoth Lakes you know that getting to/from the Village or Canyon Lodge is key. Stay at our home and ride, ski, bike, and fish, all while being less than a 10 minute walk to Canyon Lodge and the Lifts, the Village and restaurants, or the bus lines to the Red's Meadow, Main, Eagle, or Tamarac Lodge. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
4BR+/12BA less than 750m from the Canyon Gondola. The unit has a queen bed in bedrooms 1 and 3, and twin bunks is bedrooms 2 and 4. There is also a large bean bag mattress in bedroom #4's bonus room as well as ample couch space and floor space for an air-mattress or sleeping bag on the carpet. Each bed can easily fit a 1-2 adults.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have exclusive access to the chalet, firewood, and all amenities inside.
There is a single security cameras covering the exterior mud room entrance. We have never had issues with burglaries or stolen items and accept no liability and guests agree to hold us harmless in the event of a criminal act.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'll rarely be in town, but I have friends/support staff available who can assist in an emergency and 'll be available by phone.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please only submit reservation requests after contacting via AirBNB with your full name as displayed on your silent auction bid benefiting the school. We will modify the reservation request to have a zero value. Security deposits to be held pending check-out and verification of damage by cleaning crew. Per town guidelines, optional cleaning fee may be paid directly by guest to cleaning company via AirBNB.
- Please be respectful of our space and the other tenants who live nearby. Any guest may pay for a 31 day stay or greater.
1. No smoking. No vaping. No tobacco. Smoking is NOT allowed in the premises. Please be courteous of our neighbors if you choose to smoke outside.
2. Guests other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Property and Furnishings must be kept in good order. Take off your shoes when in the condo. The floor is new and beautiful and we want to keep in that way.
5. Appliances are to be used only for their intended purposes.
6. Pets are NOT allowed, with the exception of emotional support/service dogs that are approved by the host before booking is completed. Dogs are subject to an optional fee of $35/night/dog.
7. Heater: Please leave heater in living at low upon leaving (November 1-May 30) and off during all the rest of the year.
8. Cabinet Doors: Please leave cabinet doors under sinks open upon leaving to prevent frozen pipes. (November 1-May 30)
9. No parties or loud music. Quiet times are 10PM-7AM. Please be respectful of the other tenants in the complex.
10. Parking: Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in driveway/garage only. Designated Parking is established in front of the units. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
11. Linens: We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the unit. We provide beach towels that are intended to be used only when going to the hot tub.
12. Hot Tub: No hot tub usage.
13. Fireplace: The fireplace is standard wood burning fireplace and operable. Please be advised to open the flue when in use and close when not in use and also at the end of your stay. The flue should be left barely open when wood/coals are hot to maximize heat.
14. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper in the toilets. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system, you will be charged damages.
15. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions. Also, keep in mind that the Tioga Pass is closed every winter, usually from early November to early May, regardless of whether there are storm conditions. This adds about 30 minutes to the drive from San Francisco as you'll need to stay on the freeway and come through Tahoe and Carson City.
Mammoth requires the collection of 14% of all lodging subtotals + mandatory cleaning fees for stays less than 31 days. Any optional cleaning fees to be collected the day of check-in via an additional AirBNB Resolution Payment--again this is a separate payment . AirBNB adds 12% to this fee if collected as part of the initial booking.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 300 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen