Loft Suite in Heritage Home in desirable neighbourhood of Oliver, adjacent to downtown Edmonton. Pubs, restaurants and shopping on Jasper Ave or 104 Ave, both within a few minute walking distance.
Enjoy cozy living in the loft of a lovely heritage home in downtown Edmonton. Situated in Edmonton’s commercial, shopping, dining and entertainment hub, this home can be found in a picturesque neighbourhood nearby playgrounds, greenspaces and the river valley. Major bus routes and transit lines are close, so any area of the city is easily accessible.
This studio-style suite has been professionally renovated and comes fully furnished with all the necessary comforts for you to make the place your home. Plenty of windows make it a bright living space and a gas fireplace adds to its charm and comfort.
There are four separate suites located at this house. Each suite occupies its own floor and is completely private, including separate entrances from the outside and from the interior stairwell. A shared, coin-operated laundry area is on site and parking may be available for an additional fee.
A unique property such as this, in such a desirable and convenient location is a rare find. And with cable and Internet, you need not look further. It is available for long- or short-term tenancies so call to book a viewing now!
Zugang für Gäste
You'll be able to access the entire top floor of the house (the Loft), as well as a parking stall (driveway in front of garage), which is situated 10 feet from the house
Weitere wichtige Infos
Our charges are based on our true costs of operations. As such, our cleaning fee is higher than you would find in comparable units. To offset the cleaning fee, our nightly rate is substantially lower. If you plan on staying several nights or longer, you will save a significant amount compared to other suites in the area.
Please note that smoking is NOT permitted anywhere indoors in Edmonton. Our guests can smoke outdoors.
Please note that this residence is pet-free.
WEP encrypted wifi is provided to our guests. Network and passcode instructions are provided in the suite. If you're having trouble connecting, we are able to offer the following troubleshooting services:
- We will attempt to connect on several of our devices (laptop and smartphones) to ensure that the router is broadcasting the network and that the login credentials are still valid.
- We will check with other residents to see if they have a working connection.
- If there's an issue with either of the above, we will resolve it.
- If we haven't been able to identify the issue by this point, we have no choice but to assume that the issue is with our guest's device.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer the following troubleshooting steps:
- We will not access the router or make changes to router settings.
- We will not send out a technician to figure out our guest's device.
If our wifi troubleshooting policy may be an issue for you, or if you're bringing unconventional networked hardware, please consider alternative arrangements, such as ensuring your devices are able to connect to networks easily.
- Loft is on 3rd level, with no elevator access. Guest must be mobile.
- There is one double bed in the suite. The futon (couch) can be used as a bed. Maximum two occupants.
- We have a no-pet policy due to guest allergies. Additionally, the mechanical / heating system can be compromised with pet hair.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors.
- Strict quiet time between 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM due to other long-term tenants residing in building.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 5 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen