Our comfortable apartment is perfectly located for your stay in Manila!
It's located right across the southern end of the bustling Forbestown Area, which is home to a grocery and dozens of restaurants and retail stores. Bonifacio High Street is just 4 blocks away.
* We would be happy to accommodate you for your stay in Manila. But please send a note inquiring about availability before trying to book. If this unit is not available or is unsuitable for you, you may want to check my other apartments, listed on the left side of my profile page:
* Generally the apartment fits 2 people, sleeping in the Queen-sized (60 x 75 inches) bed. However, it can accommodate 3 if the third person wants to sleep on an extra mattress or airbed which I can provide.
The apartment is a 37 sqm. studio, with a kitchen and bathroom. The unit comes complete with the following amenities:
- Queen-sized mattress (60 x 75 inches)
- Television w cable tv
- Ample closet space
- Water heater for the shower / bathroom
- Free 20MBPS WiFi
- Complete kitchen utensils and cooking implements (electric burner, pots and pans, microwave oven)
- Fresh linens and bath towels
- Toilet paper and shampoo/soap are provided for a one day stay. If you require more during your stay, there are several 24 hour convenience stores as well as a regular grocery store within 20 meters of the building entrance.
The building has 24 hour security.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have free access to the pool and gym.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I love meeting my guests when I can, although I am aware that most guests prefer a bit of space and privacy.
I am always available via email, call, or SMS.
1. A/C and lights should be turned off when the apartment is vacant.
2. All guests sleeping at the apartment must be registered with the host, and indicated on the Airbnb Itinerary.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 878 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I've had great experiences using Airbnb as a guest, before deciding to list my own apartments here.
I would be happy to provide tips on pretty much anything you might need during your visit.