A residential house besides the West Honganji of Kyoto, the room has been renovated to a warm and elegant J-design.
It is not far from the Kyoto Station, but in a quiet and peaceful residential area, make you feel relaxed and comfortable.
- Smoking is prohibited in the whole building. If you would like smoke, please go outside of the building.
- Please do not place your bicycles in front of the building.
- Please don't make noise after midnight. In addition, please keep your voice down inside the apartment.
- Please turn off the lights/air conditioner and close the door gently when you go out.
- Please do garbage sorting and put them in the transparent plastic bags as throwing them away.
- Please do not hang out any private things in commons such as the entrance of the building or the hallways.
- Please do not use towels and bed linens placed in the shelf. Those are for the next guests.
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance of the room. We hope you enjoy part of our culture in Japan!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 558 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
HELLO(^o^) my new friends in all over the WORLD!!!
My name is YUKA who was born and live in TOKYO. I am 33 years old woman and have 2 little kids.
I had lived MALAYSIA, PHILLIPINES, AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND for several months to years. And our sister-in-law is in AUSTRALIA and brother-in-law is BRAZILIAN. And my family did host family many times. So I was grown up in international enviroment since I was small.
I BELIEVE this airbnb is very suit on my experience, backgrond and charactor. l LOVE to assist your stay in JAPAN more enjoyable and fruitable!!!
WELCOME to JAPAN!!!