The apartment, is composed of one bedroom (with king size bed 160 x200 cm), one bathroom, a kitchnette and a comfortable living room with a sofa bed (king size bed 160 x 200 cm). The apartment is equipped with linen and towels, digital TV, terrestrial decoder, American coffee maker, iron/ironing board, safe, washer/dryer. Air conditioning, heating, wifi, electricity, gas and taxes are included in the price.
La Colombina apartment is very calm and the street is suggestive and it's in the middle of the town's medio-eval area.
WHEN YOU’LL OPEN THE WINDOW OF THIS APARTMENT YOU FEEL AND BREATHE THE MEDIEVAL ATMOSPHERE IN ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CITIES IN THE WORLD !!!
La Colombina apartment is on the first floor with elevator of an important palace with a great entry. Recently renovated, charming, quiet, bright with a wide living-space, with two windows including an equipped kitchen wall with all appliances. A table for four persons and a comfortable sofa (convertible bed for 2 persons cm 160x200), a large bedroom with double-bed and two big windows and one bathroom with shower, the whole apartment is about 55 square meters. All with high quality details.
The apartment is provided with air conditioning, heating, satellite TV, DVD player and equipped with washing machine dryer, internet wireless, bed linen, towels, kitchen ware, microwave, pots, American/Italian coffee maker, iron, ironing board, safety deposit box.
Everything to let you have a suggestive stay in Florence…
Weitere wichtige Infos
A LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY
“La Colombina apartment "stands in one of the oldest medieval streets of Florence:”Borgo Santi Apostoli”. This name comes from the church in Limbo square, in front of the apartment. Santi Apostoli church is one of the most ancient and historical churches of Florence, on its façade you can see a plaque showing the foundation year “..800 a.C. in the presence of Charles Magne”.
Many historic legends originate from this church (known also as “Old Cathedral of Florence”) because it had an important role in popular fairs, above all “the explosion of the cart parade” on Easter Sunday with the famous dove-shaped rocket (known as Colombina) that sets the cart on fire.
1) CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT: In order for us to arrange a relaxed check-in you must communicate in advance, by e-mail, your exact time of arrival at the address of the apartment in Florence, at which time we will greet you and deliver the keys and present the apartment. Check-in after 8:00 pm has an extra fee of 30 Euro. At the time of check-in Florentine Holidays - San Giorgio s.a.s. will deliver to the head of the group or family three complete sets of keys. They must not under any circumstances be given to third parties, and at the time of check out the complete sets of keys must be returned. Check-out must be no later than 10:00 am.
2) RESTRICTIONS Smoking is not allowed in the apartment. Pets are not allowed in the apartment. A penalty will be applied amounting to 30% of the total rental fee for each night that an undeclared person is allowed to sleep in the apartment. The apartment is not suitable for children under 12 years old. The apartment might in no case sublet to anyone.
3) RESPECT FOR NEIGHBOURS The guests are respectfully requested not to cause nuisance to neighbours, in particularly between 12.00am and 8.00am. It is requested that audio/TV be kept to a low volume.
4) CLEANING AND LINEN: Linen and towels are provided. Both service cleaning of the apartment before and after your arrival are included in the rate. For rentals exceeding one week, one service cleaning and one linen and towels change will be assured once a week without any extra charge. Guest may order further cleaning services and linen changes with the payment of an extra cost.
5) SECURITY AND ANTI-BURGLARY PROVISIONS: For the duration of your stay in the apartment, it is requested that guests adopt all necessary security measures to avoid the intrusion of unauthorized persons, which could lead to housebreaking and theft. Florentine Holidays – San Giorgio s.a.s. is not responsible for the safe keeping of the guests personal effects during their stay in the apartment.
6) REFUSE AND RECYCLING The apartment must be kept clean, tidy and in order, refuse must be taken away on a daily basis and deposited in the relevant recycling bin.
7) RIGHT OF ACCESS BY FLORENTINE HOLIDAYS – SAN GIORGIO S.A.S. Florentine Holidays – San Giorgio s.a.s. or entitled person, has the right of access into the property to carry out restoration/maintenance works. The customer will receive advance notification by email or text message, except for emergency.