Our home is truly a unique and stylish treasure. We are close to Ocean Beach, Golden Gate Park, shopping and eating, N-Judah train line, grocery/health food stores, Sunset Rec Center with a basketball gym and playground. You’ll love our home because of the location, the ambiance, the outdoors space, and the neighborhood. Please understand that this is our full time residence and we only rent it out when we are traveling ourselves. It would be great for a family with kids or couples.
This is a permanent residence for myself, husband and two children and we are very proud that this charming and cozy home has been in the family for almost 70 years. Built in the 1930's, this house still retains its original charm and style with a beautiful fireplace, detailed crown molding and original hardwood floors. We updated the kitchen and bathrooms a few years ago so it has all the comfort and convenience of a modern home.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the entire house except for the garage.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be available through text, phone or email only but am happy to answer any questions that may come up about the house during your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
You will not have access to the garage which has the washer and dryer but there is a laundry mat just two blocks away if needed.
Please note that there is one security camera on the premises located outside the front door that faces down to the street.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
- We have a strict 6 person maximum guest limit. If it is discovered that more than 6 people are here, there will be an additional charge of $100/person per night. No exceptions unless discussed with us beforehand and agreed upon.
- No additional people are allowed at the house other than the 6 max guests that are staying.
- Kindly remove your shoes.
- No smoking inside. Smoking on the deck or in front of the house is fine but please use an ashtray (there is a collection in the downstairs bar) and don’t leave cigarette butts lying around.
- No pets.
- Please keep the noise down after 10PM and be respectful of the neighbors.
- Please respect our home and understand that it is our permanent residence. We take great pride and care in this house and ask that you do the same.
- Have a great time exploring San Francisco and enjoy the house!