Discount available for bookings more than 7 nights!!
Also accepting long term.
My new and beautiful house set in the heart of London/Camden Town is the perfect place for literally everybody who wants to feel the true Central London vibe. It makes you feel home, yet in a city that never sleeps. Fully equipped & nicely decorated!
Discount available for more than 7 nights bookings!!
- Please send me a message before you book!!
- Por favor enviarme un mensaje antes de reservar!
- S'il vous plaît envoyez-moi un message avant vous livre !
This beautiful newly decorated, modern house is set in the heart of london central with a nice private garden which provides access to an open air area to relax without the trouble of having to go somewhere.
It's literally 2 mins walk from Camden Town Station.
It is a very nice and safe area and it is full with people. Camden Town is seen as one of the best area's by students, professionals and international people who are visiting london because of its unique atmosphere and it's location is very central with all the transport services to all of london and all the pubs, restaurants, clubs, shops it is surrounded with and not to forget the camden market/ stables market which is worldwide popular.
About the apartment:
- A nice entree / hallway which separates the lounge room upstairs with the bathroom and two well sized bedrooms downstairs.
- A big living / lounge room with a open plan kitchen.
- Two nice and well sized bedrooms with both a kingsize bed.
- Both Beds are Kingsize (2 (5ft) Kingsize Beds in the apartment and extra Mattresses available for additional guests)
- A nice bathroom with a shower as well as a bathtub and a toilet.
- Towels, Bedsheets, Hairdryer, Iron etc all provided.
- Free Fast Working WI-FI Internet and Channel TV !
- The apartment has dim-able lights and candles throughout to create a nice atmosphere and an exotic theme.
2 min walk from Camden Road Station.
2 min walk from Camden Town Station.
8 min walk to the famous Camden Market.
15 min by bus to Oxford Street.
10 min by metro to Oxford Street.
2 min walk from a really big supermarket (sainsburys).
2.1 km. from Kings Cross / St. Pancras International Station.
Lots of shops, restaurants, cafe's & Pubs eg:
H&M, American Apparel, JD, Footlocker, Office, MacDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Starbucks, Pret a manger, EAT, Lebanese, Spanish, Italian, Chinees, Japanese, Turkish, Indian Restaurants and a lots more all on a short walk distance.
Please feel free to mail me any question.
I am a very flexible host and during your visit I can help you with any issue's, so that your stay in London becomes a nice experience.
Looking forward to your visit!
Zugang für Gäste
Full Access/Entire home!
Interaktion mit Gästen
Good communication pre- as well as during your stay are essential from both sides so that guests and hosts make the most of their times :)
Dieser Gastgeber hat 357 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am a happy, outgoing person who likes to travel the world (like most of us on this site :)
I enjoy helping people wherever I can and make them feel comfortable around me. This makes it also interesting for me to be able to host you.
My interests? Thats a big list, but the ones that are a bit interesting to know are aviation (in all of it's forms) and sports (I'm an active athlete).
I like to socialize as well and to meet people. I'm more of an outdoor and active person ( but sometimes it's good to relax and enjoy doing nothing too).
I can be an inspiring and a inspired person that's the reason why I like quotes of life..
As for the rest of me I guess you would have to meet me :-)