Apartment Śnieżny (Snowy)(30m2, 3rd floor, max. 2 people) is one of several apartments located in a monumental building in the heart of the Old Town. All city attractions are close at hand.
The apartment consists of one room, in which there are two single beds, which can be joined together to form a large double bed (200x180cm). At your disposal there are also some night tables, armchairs, a wardrobe, a chest of drawers and a 32-inch LCD TV with TV sat. The kitchenette is fully equipped. Bathroom with shower.
The room has access to a small balcony overlooking Batorego street!
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs PLN 30 per day.
Zugang für Gäste
Wi-Fi, Satellite tv, fully equipment kitchenette, Air Condition, safe
We wish you a nice stay here with us and kindly ask you to comply with the following regulations:
1. Please be as quiet as possible when entering and leaving the building. This is a residential house and it is important we respect our neighbours. NO NOISE BETWEEN 22:00 and 7:00. Any loud or anti-social behaviour will result in immediate eviction without refund. In case of any critical problems Police will be involved.
2. The guest assumes financial responsibility for anyone under this reservation and for any damage which occurs to the apartment or its furnishings during his or her stay.
3. Please DO NOT LEAVE ANY VALUABLES in the apartment. 4Seasons Apartments is not responsible for any valuables left in the apartment. Make sure to double lock the apartment door by using a key when going out. DO NOT LEAVE THE KEY IN THE LOCK INSIDE THE APARTMENT WHEN LEAVING THE APARTMENT.
4. Our apartments are NON SOMOKING..
5. DO NOT LEAVE ANY WINDOWS OPEN when you are not in the apartment.
6. DO NOT put any objects to the toilet system except toilet paper. Hot water tanks are about 80l-150l big. When using extensively hot water may finish and you need to wait for one to heat up.
7. CHECK OUT TIME IS BY 12.00 AM unless otherwise agreed.
8. DO NOT leave electricity on (especially airconditioning, ovens) when leaving the apartment.
I'm outgoing person who likes traveling, cooking , good vine and having fun. I speak English, Polish and a little Spanish, love to meet new people and making new friends.
Our APARTMENTS CRACOW offer luxury apartments in the city centre to those visiting Cracow. If you are going to spend a weekend in Cracow and are looking for best overnight accommodation in Cracow or planning a business trip and need a high standard apartment for rent – check our offer.