My place is directly on the beach with spectacular views from the 17' wide 14th floor balcony.
Flat screen TV, Bluray/DVD player and on-site and in room Wi-Fi
King bed in the main living area and twin bed in a semi-private alcove.
Majestic Market on the first floor.
The facility has 3 outdoor pools, 3 hot tubs, and 2 indoor pools.
Beach services for lounger rentals available March 1 - October 31 (vendor).
Beach cart, folding chairs, cooler & beach towels are provided in the condo for guest use.
547 square foot studio apt with fully stocked kitchen, dinette and breakfast bar. En suite washer/dryer with laundry soap & fabric softener provided.
Kitchen cleaning supplies and bath soap provided.
Flat screen TV and DVD player. In room and on-site Wi-Fi.
Rent the entire unit. Access to beach, pools, hot tubs and for a small additional fee the fitness center. On site movie theater with twice weekly screenings.
Covered parking across the street connected to the Majestic Beach Resort Towers by enclosed sky bridge.
I live in Panama City Beach and am available to guests if they have any questions or have any problems with the unit.
Parking is in a covered garage across the street connected to the Beach Tower by a covered sky bridge.
The primary renter must be at least 21 years of age per the Homeowners Association.
Booking of this vacation property constitutes the Renters agreement to all house rules and that they will provide a copy of their drivers license for the host files.
The occupancy limit for this unit, established by the Panama City Beach Fire Marshall, is 3 persons.
* Must be at least 21 to book. Booking guest must send a copy of their drivers license within 5 days of making a reservation.
* Non smokers only.
* Guest pets are strictly prohibited in all condos.
* Bath towels, sheets, blankets, or furniture may not be removed from the property at any time. Towels for the pool and beach are provided in the condo.
* We do not offer any refunds, in whole or in part, due to inclement weather.
* The Guest must report any loss or damage to the unit or its contents within 3 hours of arrival to the owner in order to not be held responsible upon departure.
* The Owner will not be held responsibility for damage or loss resulting from, Acts of God, intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, willful and wanton conduct, or any cause, if the guest does not report the damage .
* Maximum occupancy for this condo is 3 persons. Non-compliance with this policy could lead to an eviction.
* Condo Owner is not responsible for any acts of theft or vandalism, or other damages to any personal property or for personal items left by guest at departure, in the resort, or on the owner’s property. Make sure all
ingress/egress doors are secured upon departing. Items left behind upon
departure are not the responsibility of Condo Owner, please check your condo completely before departing.
* We ask you to understand that between time of booking and your arrival, maintenance issues can develop and other circumstances beyond our control can render a specific property uninhabitable.
* During your stay, promptly report any maintenance problems t(URL HIDDEN)((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) (within 3 hours of your scheduled arrival or upon malfunction/incident). No refund or rate adjustment will be made for unforeseen failures such as the supply of electricity, water, pool filtration systems, air conditioning, heat, television or cable service, internet or appliances. Non emergency maintenance items can take up to 48 hours to complete.
* Leave pool bands on the counter top at checkout. $5 per band will be charged for any missing bands.
* Check out will be no later than 10 am CT on the departure date. The door code will become invalid after 11 am.