Feels like home! Quiet, private bedroom nook available immediately off E-470 and 0.2 miles from Rocky Vista University. Comfortable queen bed and ample natural light. This is the perfect spot for potential RVU students to stay the night before an interview or those visiting the great city of Denver!
Within very short walking distance of Rocky Vista University. Also near to: DTC (Denver tech center), Centennial Airport, Top Golf, IKEA, Park Meadows Mall, and the Denver Airport.
Zugang für Gäste
One private bedroom with queen bed. One private large bathroom with shower/tub vanity etc. Kitchen is reserved for the host family.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our number one goal is to communicate so that your stay is as comfortable as it can be. Here are a few things we request to accomplish this.
• First and foremost, if you have ANY questions at all, please feel free to ask us!
• Please let us know a general idea of your schedule each day so we can make accommodations if necessary.
• Feel free to store a few items in our fridge, however, remember the kitchen + laundry are not included in the reservation.
• There are cleaning wipes (Clorox) under the sink in the bathroom for your use.
• If you have large items to throw away (e.g. pizza boxes), there is a dumpster down the stairs and straight out the door. It’s in a large brick enclosure.
• Please be courteous to our neighbors. When having phone conversations, please refrain from using phones in the halls.
• Quiet hours are from 9 p.m.-8 a.m. please respect this.
• You may use the living room; please be considerate of the space (group gatherings are not allowed)
• To turn on the shower, pull down on faucet ring.
• Please avoid heavy use of cologne/perfume inside the room. We would like to maintain the neutral smell of the room.
We are so happy to have you! Please let us know what else we can do to make your stay more comfortable.