*Only at BetterU - Health & Wellness Complex!
SAFE AND QUITE area on Pho Duc Chinh street (right in front of Ben Thanh Market).
PERFECT LOCATION Just 2 mins walk to the iconic Ben Thanh Market, Bitexco, Walking Street, Museums, Central Park and Nightlife.
HEALTHY BREAKFAST The Healthy Kitchen & Bar downstair is always ready to offer you free Breakfast to kick start the day!
FRIENDLY AND SUPPORTIVE HOSTS me and Nikki would be more than happy to show you our local best-loved spots in Saigon.
This organic serviced complex is designed to soothe your tired mind after a long journey. There’s only one room per end of staircase so you’ll find yourself an peaceful getaway from the vibrancy of Saigon. Each room is spacious and fully furnished to your convenience, a private bathroom and of course, a comfy queen-size bed. We specifically design each room to bring in plenty of natural light, full of greenery but retain the enough excitement vibe from the central district.
With us, it’s not just a place to stay, you’ll find yourself meeting new people on weekend at the rooftop cinemas, enjoying healthy yet delicious drinks & Vietnamese dishes prepared in house just for you and other services with our network of Health & Wellness partners.
The complex is located right at the heart of the central district of HCMC. It’s the perfect choice for the culturally curious mind: 2 minute walk to the city Fine Art museum, Ben Thanh Market, access to our historical constructions, tranquil parks, buzzing nightlife and a plenty of attractions for your every craving.
Zugang für Gäste
Unlike many places in Vietnam, there is no curfew so you are free to walk in and out at as you wish. You also have all day access to our laundry facilities, our healthy bar & kitchen, and a rooftop perfectly designed for early morning yoga or an evening drink.
Just make yourself at home, right here in the heart of Saigon
Interaktion mit Gästen
We try our best to be available as much as possible. Come find us at the common areas if you have any questions/concerns or even just to chat and share your stories.
Weitere wichtige Infos
This is my phone # (available 24/7) in case of emergency or you need a translator at all: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). We're available for 24/7 check-in so if you get here at night, please call the security (+(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) so he can open the door for you.
- - Our 1st RULE is to treat our house as if it were your own house. Make the most out of the trip!
- - NO SMOKING inside the room, this is a no-brainer. But you can smoke on rooftop balcony.
- - NO PROSTITUTION shall be tolerated. It's illegal in Vietnam and you will get robbed and we will report you to the police as well, so do everyone a favor and take this else where if this is why you're in Vietnam.
- - NO NEGOTIATION on our price. We don't want to start this off with an awkward back-and-forth on pricing. Let's focus creating a healthy and exciting vibe instead!
- - PLEASE INFORM US all over-night visitors. This is the law and also is a good rule to ensure everyone's experience with us. We want to extend our hospitality to all especially when it's a friend of yours.
- - NOT-A-HOTEL. We are not open to walk-in guests however we're happy to assist you if it's a last minute booking. We thrive to advance Vietnam hospitality service as well as provide guests the TRUE experience of Vietnam and we hope to host guests who share our mission. So please do not treat our staff or our services like you would at a hotel. If you're looking for 24/7 room service where you can yell at the staffs for no reasons, we're not the place to come. Otherwise, we look forward to meeting you, experiencing with you, share our stories, share YOUR stories,...
- - HAVE RESPECT for others. All of our rules above are simply meant to encourage our guests to share a mutual respect towards each other and together build a better, more social and more responsible travel community.
- - CONSEQUENCES for breaking these rules can result from a request being declined and up to the offender(s) being asked to leave our property, nicely of course, in addition to compensation for losses or damages caused. We will have complete discretion on whether to provide a refund for the unused portion of the reservation. However, we hope that wouldn't be a case for anyone.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 5 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am a born and raised Saigonese who's quite been to here and there. Yet there is something about the city of Saigon that makes me fall in love with so I decided to stay. My Airbnb journey began in 2016 strongly dedicated to making sure my guests get the best local experience while still feel like home. I love discovering every corner of my city and would be more than happy to share my best-loved spots, where to eat and what to do in Saigon to anyone who's also after the same things.