My place is close to Little Venice, The Waterway, and The Union Tavern. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed and the ambiance. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers. Hyde Park is 1.5 mile away which is a nice 35 minutes stroll along the Canal.
Zugang für Gäste
Bathroom and the kitchen are accessible for my guests.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be near and happy to answer questions and advise my guests on demand.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The room is a nice size double which can accomodate 2 people.
Sorry but additional guests are not allowed.
Guests can use the kitchen to warm up food.
Smoking and pets are not allowed in the flat.
The flat as a part of the apartment complex has 24 hours on site security and CCTV.
The room has flat screen tv and unlimited, high speed wireless internet.
You will have your own main entrance opener fobe and set of keys to the flat. In case of lost door opener there is a £20 charge.
In case of lost keys there is a £50 charge. Your room will be lockable.
I will meet and greet guests upon arrival and will be reachable troughout their whole stay.
Guests can contact me with confidence.
I will be available on arriving. I have a 24 hours notice policy which means you can book not less than 24 hours in advance.
Communication is essential.
Please reed carefully the check-in time. FIRMLY 2pm or after but not later than 10pm. Outside of that you are going to pay a late checkin fee.
Please do not show up 1 or 2 hours before the check-in time especially without a well in advanced request for an early check-in.
Please note: You can not leave your luggage after checked out. There is excellent storage possibility at London Paddington station and the other main train stations. I have a brochure about those storages and happy to assist to find them.
Respect Our Home and Each Other’s Privacy
- Please keep our home secure and lock doors and windows when leaving the flat.
- Please do not bring strangers into our home. If you would like to invite a friend over, ask first
- Please keep quiet after 10pm.
- Keep in mind that all the doors are fire doors. They are heavy when released and banging shut. Please make sure you will not be slamming them especially with quiet hours between 10.00pm and 8.00am.
- Please feel comfortable but respect our home. Treat it as your own house for the duration of your stay.
We are dedicated to the protection of our planets resources and would encourage our guests to help us by:
- Switching off lights when not in use.
- Ensuring that taps are always turned off after use.
NON-SMOKING PREMISES - A STRONG WARNING!
- Smoking is completely forbidden inside the flat and smoking out of windows is equally prohibited.
- Please be mindful that we do not offer the use of the kitchen as a part of our listing. However, limited use is permitted if you wish to prepare a packed lunch in the morning to take with you on an excursion or heat up your lunch, dinner.
(The kitchen may used for cooking by those guests who stay more than a week, but it is also their responsibility to keep it clean and functional. Wash the dishes etc. When cooking close the door and open the window. The smoke detector in the hall is very sensitive)
- You can store food on the top two shelves in the fridge.
- Washing machine and dryer are not included in the amenities... (If you stay longer than a week, you might use the washing machine with a small load on the shortest program and we do ask that you provide your own washing powder etc.)
Lost key and door entry fob
- The cost for replacement of lost room keys and the fob is applicable and a total amount of £70 for lost keys to be paid immediately.