NEW DOWNTOWN GEM!! Charming & inviting, Railtown Suite is perfect for anyone who wants to relax in the heart of Nelson. Location, location, location! Spacious, beautiful, & comfortable!
2 BDRM Railtown Suite has 1200 sqft of living area with free wifi, cable TV, patio, coffee/tea bar, COMFY lounge, kitchen, gas fireplace, free laundry, free parking
* warm, inviting design featuring golden hues and soft lighting
* quality pillow-top Queen bed with luxury upholstered sleigh bed
* 300 thread count sheets, silk duvet
* spacious 200 sq ft bedroom
* electric fireplace
* barn door closet
* industrial brick decor with Edison bulb lighting
* quality Queen bed w/ pillow top mattress & modern metal & wood bed frame
* 300 count cotton sheets, down duvet
Zugang für Gäste
A fenced stairway leads to your private entrance with keypad lock system. Continue around the corner to your private patio in the summer months.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We travel fairly frequently but always have a wonderful manager available for assistance with anything, including sights and restaurants in the area.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The Railtown Suite is cozy warm with the gas fireplace in the winter and naturally comfortable in the summer months so there is no need for air conditioning. The keypad entry is convenient and easy to access your suite with the code we will give you.
- Kindly wash your dishes
- QUIET HOURS firmly in place after 9:30 pm
- NO SMOKING OR ILLEGAL DRUGS
- NO PETS
- If it's convenient, please throw in a load of sheets OR towels (select hot water, please) the morning you check out
Dieser Gastgeber hat 19 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Michael and I love hosting and we love travelling the world. We think Nelson is the perfect home base and love the eclectic ambiance of Baker St shops and restaurants. I've grown up in Nelson. It's still a treat to take in the mountains & water, enjoy world famous Oso coffee, and soak at Ainsworth Hotsprings.
I also love to cook, visit with friends over coffee, and decorate. Reading and playing classical guitar are some of Michael's hobbies. We have a lot of fun hosting people in our home.
Travel is at the top of both of our priority lists and we have spent time in many countries. Africa is calling us and we love to go as God leads us..
We love the global community expressed through Airbnb. What a privilege it is to open our luxurious home to you. When we are traveling, our wonderful manager, Milenia, will take care of you. We hope you have a wonderful & memorable stay!