Osprey's Nest is a "wow" kind of space! Nestled amongst the treetops, the surrounding view of the neighborhood from the private lanai is perfect for cloud watching or your morning sun salutations. It's a bright, sunny, modern space with oversized windows that bring the outdoors in and offer views of the treetops, and sunrise and sunsets. The queen sized bed is so decadently comfortable that you will not want to leave. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need for a romantic weekend.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will enjoy the newly renovated, fully equipped kitchen, Smart TV with complimentary Wi-fi, washer and dryer, and spacious lanai in this loft. Two complimentary bicycles are available for you to wheel around town. We also have an air mattress for your use if needed. The loft is yours to enjoy, so put your feet up, get comfy and stay a while.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We can have as much or little contact with you as you'd like during your visit. We love meeting new people and sharing with them what makes our city and neighborhood so special, so please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Help yourself to the free Wi-Fi! The network name is "White House" and the password is "old government".
1. We love and take good care of our home, so we ask that you keep that in mind and care for it the same way we would.
2. Pets are accepted at the discretion of the hosts. If you are traveling with a pet, please let us know in advance via messenger. We treat pets as additional guests ($25/night additional) so that we can ensure a squeaky clean and tidy space for our next guests. As long as they're potty trained, clean and quiet, and stay off of the furniture, they are welcome! Guests who leave their pet(s) unattended in the flat must be reachable by cell phone in the event that any issues arise while they are away. We also ask that you clean up any messes they leave in our or our neighbors' yards during your stay.
3. We are a smoke-free property, inside and outside on the property.
4. We ask that you be respectful of our neighbors and other guests. Please keep the noise to an appropriate level for the time of day it is. Our neighbors and guests are also our friends!
5. Help yourself to the wine bar. We operate on the honor system with the simple rule: Drink some, leave some. All other treats in the kitchen are complimentary, so please enjoy.
6. If you recycle like us, please leave your rinsed plastic, glass and paper on the counter and we'll take care of it from there.
7. Parking is curbside in front of our home. Please do not park in front of the mailboxes though as it makes our mailman very grumpy.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 226 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We are a sailor/marine biologist turned historic home renovator ("John Rand the Handyman"), and a designer/marketing exec who now owns a French-themed, eco-friendly maid service ("Maids á la Mode"). Between the two of us, we've traveled to 49 countries, set foot on six continents, and speak four languages. Hey, this life's a short one! A Yankee and a world traveling nomad, we never would have imagined we would someday call Mobile home, and have completely fallen in love with her. If we're not on the porch with our pups and a big glass of red, we're probably out sailing or anchored up in a secret spot on Mobile Bay with the grill going off the stern. We've renovated this flat with tender loving care and hope that our love for world travel, the open water, historic architecture and modern design will shine through. Airbnb started as an experiment for us and a way to stay connected to the world and our love of travel. It's been an amazing experience and we haven't looked back since. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you to our home and our neighborhood soon!