Über dieses Inserat
Kiptaş Seyrantepe Rezidans Maltepe "Shared Flat"
It has a comfortable queen bed. There is also the option to work in the office. It is located on the twelveth floor in a secure residence building and has a number of amenities including:
- Free WiFi internet access 8 Mbps.
- Updated kitchen with pots, dishes and glasses
- Refrigerator, Cattle, Pop Corn & Barbeque
- Satelite TV with foreign language channels
- En-suite Hilton bathroom with a shower
- 24 hours hot water with towels
- Watch DVD & Bluray's from archive 1500+
- Dolby Surround Sound System (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) RGB Led Light System (Saloon)
- Authomatic Sensor Lights
- Indoor Cycling Sport
- Marvelious Mountain & Forest View
- %100 Fresh Oxygen
- Free Parking (Open & Close)
- 3 Lifting Elevator System
- V.I.P Goodie Service (Newspaper, Bread, Milk etc.)
- Prvate Service City Center 0.90€ (Every half an hour)
- 24 hours security & Management services
Social Club (10€/Day)
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Saloon
- Fin Baths & Sauna
- Private Massage Room
- Regular & Shocking Baths
This residence is a great option for those staying for both business and holiday/vacation. It is also great for those staying for a few nights or a few weeks. With the list of amenities available, it is a great alternative to staying in a hotel.
*** My living area would be available for you as a Shared Flat'
Let me know if you have any questions -- I'm happy to answer.
Private Service > "City Center Maltepe": 5 Min. (1€)
Metro "Kadıköy > Pendik": 5 Min. (0.70€)
- Local Market
- Market by call
- Fire Alarm & Resistant
- Water & Gas Dedector
Best Alternative For "Sabiha Gökçen Airport"
Address: Zümrüt Evler Mah. Yol-Altı Sk. No:2 Seyrantepe Sitesi A5 Blok Flat:12 Door:58 Maltepe/istanbul/Türkiye
Wenn du bis 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung inklusive der Service-Gebühren.
Diese Unterkunft würde sich über eine Bewertung von dir freuen
Wenn du diese Unterkunft buchst, erscheint hier deine Bewertung!
A 35 years old İstanbul/World citizen who speaks English, Russian and Turkish.
Graduated from Russian Language & Literature 2000;
Fenerbahçe Spors Club; Guesthouse/Boutique Hotel as a Frontdesk Chef
I lived in Moscow/Russia 1999 & Doha/Qatar 2007
Greetings from my house to yours ...