A rustic tree house with plenty of Scandinavian treehouse "hygge." Located in Petit Patrie, a neighbourhood with charm, local bars, restaurants, coffee shops, groceries, and 15 minutes walk from the Jean Talon Market.
- Kitchen appliances include stove top (4 burners), oven, fridge, kettle, and French Press
- The bed is a double bed with plenty of space for one person
- Heating is an old gas oven calmly chipping about in the corner.
Zugang für Gäste
- In addition to the bedroom and kitchen-living room area there is a quiet balcony in the back with afternoon sun (usable in summer and spring time).
- There is an office connected to the bedroom, which is not usable by guests.
Interaktion mit Gästen
If I am travelling during your stay, I will make sure someone else is available to help out if needed.
- No smoking
- No shoes inside
- Small pets are welcome. Please send me a message to discuss the details first.
- I don't think the space is particularly well-suited for kids but i heard that it is hard to find places that accept children in Montreal. If that is your situation you can send me a message and perhaps we can find a solution.
This is my home. I have lived in Montreal for almost three years and love the city, especially my neighbourhood and the market nearby. I travel frequently and rent out the place while I am away.
I grew up in Denmark, Copenhagen, so the apartment has a tint of rustic Scandinavian style, hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.
My home is queer friendly.