Quirky and charmingly modernised, the Pigeonnier (dovecote) is ideal for a small family wanting a large pool and plenty of outdoor space. The Pigeonnier dates back to the 19th century, stands in over a hectare of land, is surrounded by fields and enjoys panoramic views of open countryside. From the 1st floor balcony you can look over the swimming pool and pleasant shaded terrace where meals can be eaten. The nearest neighbours are a field away, so you have total seclusion.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We have a very dear family friend who lives nearby and manages the Pigeonnier on our behalf, so if there any problems or you need some advice on where to go and what to see - just ask.
- All floors in the Pigeonnier are accessed by a spiral staircase therefore younger children would need to be supervised and people with mobility issues might find the staircase difficult to manage.
- No glasses or sharp objects should be used in or around the pool area.
- Smoking is only permitted outside of the house.
- Pets are not allowed in the bedrooms
- Guests must take all rubbish with them at the end of their stay, otherwise a charge may be levied for removal.
- All guests must vacate the property by 10.00 am on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- The swimming pool will only be heated during the high season - mid June to mid September
Wenn du bis 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig.
Having worked in the City of London for a number of years, I had the opportunity to move my young family to the Cotswolds to run a Guest House. Fifteen years later and with the boys grown up I have moved on to freelancing locally as a PA. Whenever possible we try to get over to the house in France to enjoy the countryside, sun and warm hospitality of the local people.