*NOT ON INSTANT BOOK, BUT WILL GET BACK TO YOU IMMEDIATELY* This newly designed unit has modern finishes and is immaculately kept. It's situated in the cities most desirable location. Every major attraction is within a short walk. It's just minutes to the CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium, The ACC, Rogers Centre, The Theatre District & more! This suite is fully equipped and is perfect for a Family, Business Exec, Couple or Group Travellers. PARKING INCLUDED! This condo is a "5-STAR SHOW STOPPER".
No pets, smoking or parties. Parking Space Included. No more than 5 guests. Lost Key, Fob or Garage door opener $150/each. No large groups or gatherings. Quiet time after 11pm. Should you order food for delivery you will have to meet the delivery person in the front lobby. There are just a few rules: IF THESE RULES ARE VIOLATED YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE
1. Airbnb Guests cannot park in visitor, they can only park in designated sport that corresponds to unit (you will get tagged or towed otherwise and I will be in trouble too) If the designated guest has a visitor they will not be allowed in Visitor parking either. They will have to park in a public lot. The is 5 within a block and one directly behind the building, on the next street called Oxley.
2. Airbnb Guests are not allowed to use the gym, pool or any common areas for liability insurance reasons. As these spaces are for residents only.
3. Airbnb guests are not to have any interaction with concierge, if there is an issue you can contact me anytime at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Only the guests indicated on the reservation will be allowed to stay over night in the condo and there is no smoking. And no more than
5. You are welcome to order food, but you will have to provide them with your phone number and just have to meet them in the lobby when they arrive.
6. If you could please dispose of all garbage and leave all the sheets and towels in a pile in one of the bathrooms that would help me out incredibly.
Other than that you can reach me 24/7 on my cell phone if you have questions or need anything. Make yourself at home, enjoy the condo and enjoy the view!
*NO additional guests aside from the number of guests indicated in reservation. Unless you have received permission from host.
*NO Parties, *NO Smoking, *NO Pets
Dieser Gastgeber hat 37 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am an entrepreneur and have owned my own business for 10 years. I have a background in Marketing and a BSc in Bio-Medical Sciences. I love to travel and have been known to fly anywhere on a moments notice. I can be a bit of a dare devil at times. I have jumped out of planes and off buildings, and I recently swam in Caribbean Sea about two hours off the coast of Mexico with a group of about 60 Whale Sharks which are the largest fish in the world!
As an Airbnb host I pride myself on excellent communication with my guests. I like to know their specific needs to make their stay as comfortable as possible. I am available 24/7 for my guests and I am happy to be of assistance to them at anytime. My condo is clean and modern with 270 degree floor to ceiling windows allowing for a truly memorable view of city skyline. The condo is located in the epicentre of all Toronto has to offer, making every desirable attraction and venue easily accessible. I want my guests to feel at home, and best possible experience when visiting the amazing city of Toronto.