A blight western style twin bed in a traditional Japanese house. Very blight room with a residential street view with maple trees and peach blossom in early spring.
- No smoking in the entire house and room
- Only the guests who paid is allowed to enter the house for a security reasons.
- No party at the house and we expect a quiet night for evening
- Curfew at 11:30 pm except for New Year Eve and other special Kyoto holiday or event day (please ask us for confirmation)
- Shower hour: 6 am to 23:30 pm
- If the house rule is not kept, the guests reservation is cancelled without any refund.
I am Rico! I enjoy meeting people and helping my guests to have a wonderful trip in Kyoto. I enjoy finding a delicious meal or sweets as well....
After searching a traditional Japanese house for a long time, I finally found this beautiful authentic Japanese house called Machiya in a quiet neighborhood of Gion,where tons of fancy Japanese restaurants, bar and geisha street are located.
I would like to share this authentic living with my guests who would love and care for this beautiful 100 year old a Japanese dance master's house.
Hope to have guests who appreciate staying this house....