This charming 1910 house is on the main street in Old Town Lafayette. It is across the street from restaurants, a coffee shop and a few blocks from a rec center and Festival Plaza. The beautifully landscaped back yard is perfect for small events. We have a wheelchair accessible, fully ADA compliant bathroom, shower and main room sleeping area.
Our property is in the heart of Old Town Lafayette. It is located right on Main Street where you can sit on the front porch to people watch and listen to local musicians perform at the restaurant or coffee shop across the street. There is also a private sitting area on the back side of the house. The large,beautifully landscaped back yard is perfect for small events.
We have a wheelchair accessible, fully ADA compliant bathroom, shower and sleeping area.
The House Inn Old Town serves as both a residential rental, and as a small event venue.
When booking through AirBnB, the published rates apply to lodging and personal use of the property. Up to 8 guests may stay and use the house, outdoor sitting areas and landscaped yard.
Use of the property for events requires a separate contract and additional rates apply. Event reservations include use of the “serving shed”; and use of the landscaped yard to entertain guests not staying at The House Inn.
Zugang für Gäste
Entire house with full kitchen, front porch, side patio and huge back yard.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Help as much or as little as desired. We live 5 minutes away from this property.
Weitere wichtige Infos
My husband Pete and I have lived in Lafayette for many years. My husband grew up on the East Coast and I am originally from North Dakota. We met and married in Colorado in 1993. We love the Boulder county area and the people in this community. Our family enjoys hiking, biking, snow skiing, riding horses and most any outdoor activity. My dream was to provide a cozy lodging place for guests and especially the families of locals to stay while visiting. We wanted to provide a beautiful outdoor affordable space for people to have a small gathering or party. We have partnered with some amazing caterers that we would love to recommend if you have a special event in mind. (please contact us for catering and event pricing)
We live just minutes away, and are always available to answer any questions you might have about the area or to help with anything you might need.
- Event Venue: Use of the property for events requires a separate contract and additional rates apply. Event reservations include use of the “serving shed”; and use of the landscaped yard to entertain guests not staying at The House Inn.
- Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 7:00a.m.
- Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- Only use appliances for their intended uses
- Parking is limited to 1 vehicle in the front driveway and 5 vehicles in the rear parking area. In addition, there is a handicap accessible space directly in front of the property on Cannon Street. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is permitted on Public Road and most sides streets. Most of Cannon Street is resident parking only. Please be careful not to park where signs indicate resident parking. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. There are some additional City owned lots parking close by.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included with the property, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
- Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner
- A residential lease will be required for guests staying more than 28 consecutive days.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.