Very simple, cozy and characteristic four bedroom apartment located in the iconic and historical neighbourhood of Bica. This is an historical apartment from the XVIII century. Perfect if you really want to live the genuine portuguese experience of life. The apartment has plenty of space and a the most gorgeous view over the city and the river Tagus ever!
* This is a typical portuguese Bica's house. It's an historical apartment in a pombaline building (from the XVIII century) located on the third floor. The building is on a very nice quiet dead end street during all year that turns out to be vibrant and festive during the summer. Perfect spot for the city festivals;
* You will feel a very familiar, safe and good environment here where the neighbours are very friendly and helpful. The big plus of this location is that is right in the historical centre and walking distance from the most crowded and busy areas in Lisbon but it is a calm and perfect place for rest itself. So it can be a kind of oasis in the middle all the main city events;
* As it happens in all buildings in this old neighbourhood and in historical Lisbon in general, the building doesn't have an elevator since is has almost 350 years old and the stairs can be a little steep in some floors since its the 3th floor but you can always get help with luggage and it totally and fully compensates the effort when you see the stunning view from the apartment across the city and the river;
* Four Bedrooms: Two with queen size beds with amazing view over the city and the river, one with a single bed and a big window and one interior bedroom with a single bed;
* One living room and one dining room;
* Fully equipped kitchen and bathroom;
* A concerned and caring host and team that will make everything to make your stay the most perfect possible. As this apartment is brand new, please feel free to read the reviews at my other properties;
Zugang für Gäste
* Guests have fully acess to all the apartment getting all the privacy they need. The apartment isn't shared with anyone else;
* The kitchen is fully equipped and ready for you to take your morning coffee or just cook whatever you want to;
* Guests also have access to a good and fast Wi Fi signal in the apartment;
* For reservations with one week or more, weekly maid service is also provided at a convenient time for both parties in order to keep the flat always the most clean and comfortable possible;
* As we are talking about a historical old building it is recommendable to not turn on all the electronic devices at once and have some attention and care about their use and also please do not forget to turn them off each time you leave;
* Guests also have access to a good Wi Fi signal in the apartment and the privilege to live in a beautiful portuguese historical house;
* bed linen, bathing towels and the privilege of living in a portuguese beautiful house. Sometimes i have extra gifts and some surprises!
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm always reachable for any question or extra need. I can show you around and also give you some advices on good places to eat, shop, etc!
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
* My house is your house, so i expect you to threat it like it was yours. Please respect the neighbours and do not make loud noise especially after 21:00/22:00.
* Check in and key delivery takes place at the apartment.
* As the water heater is electrical and has a limit, it's normal that you have to wait a few minutes between showers.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 285 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I love nature, sports, art and architecture.