Spacious and bright one-bedroom plus office area, steps to Joyce station and 15-minutes to downtown Vancouver. Parks and shops within walking distance. Gorgeous views from the 14th floor. In-suite washer & dryer. Underground parking is available.
Bright and spacious one-bedroom + den/office. Gorgeous views from the 14th floor, overlooking the park below and the mountains. Fully furnished, including bedding, towels, and all kitchen appliances and utensils. High-speed (150mbps) wifi and Netflix. In-suite washer and dryer.
Zugang für Gäste
This is NOT a shared space. You'll have the whole apartment to yourself. In-suite washer and dryer. The building has a small gym that you can access. Public tennis courts in the park right in front. Security electronic keys to the building and elevator. Secure underground parking is included in the rate.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'll meet you for check-in and give you a tour of the building. I'm available over the phone and can come by if needed.
- Guests must follow the strata bylaws and regulations. You will be asked to sign a Form K (a demand from the building's management), stating you will comply with these bylaws:
- No drinking alcohol in the common areas.
- Respect the neighbours by keeping noise low at all times.
- And these are my own little rules:
- No overnight guests without previous notice.
- Please remove your shoes when entering unit (as Canadians commonly do).
- Although I don't charge a safety deposit, I trust you to reimburse me in case of any incident (stains, broken glasses, lost keys, etc).
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1165 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm an Airbnb veteran, hosting since July 2010 and loving every minute of it. I do a lot of volunteering, namely as the vice-president of Vancouver Latin American Cultural Centre, and spokesperson of the Brazilian Consulate's Citizen Council.
I immigrated from Brazil to Vancouver in 2008 and got my Canadian citizenship two years ago. Ken, my partner, is the chief film critic of the Georgia Straight, Vancouver's weekly entertainment newspaper. As you can imagine, we watch more movies in one year than most people in their whole lives! I love cooking and baking with the great local products we find here.
I totally fell in love with Vancouver as soon as I got here, and I'm sure you will, too. (Or maybe you are returning for a visit and know exactly what I'm talking about!)
You will find a clean and comfortable apartment at the perfect location to explore the city, and we'll do our best to make your stay enjoyable and stress-free.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.
We hope to see you soon!