Fully furnished, large (60 m2) one-bedroom apartment in Melbourne’s most exclusive inner city suburb. This apartment provides a comfortable and bright living space, with easy access to shops, cafes and restaurants. It's just three stops on the train from Melbourne’s CBD or a short tram ride (5-10 minutes) to two of Melbourne’s cultural hubs – Chapel St and Richmond. This apartment is perfect for a couple to live in. It is also possible to have a third guest sleeping on a sofa in the living room.
This one bedroom apartment is bright, spacious and has its own off-street parking. Tram stops are just 150m away so it makes public transport super accessible. Only 100m away from Toorak Village which is full of cafes, shops and a supermarket.
Zugang für Gäste
• Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, oven, stove, kettle, dishwasher, microwave, cutlery and crockery provided)
• Queen sized bed in bedroom (doona and linen provided)
• Double sofa bed in living room (sheets and spare doona provided)
• Shower and bathtub (towels provided)
• Heated floor tiles in the bathroom
• Washing machine
• Living room with large couch, dining table, coffee table and chairs.
• Free off-street car parking space
• Free use of shared gymnasium and sauna
• 42 inch TV
• Air conditioning and heating