Our 40m2 studio is situated in the old stone house from the 18th century only 60 meters and 126 steps from the main street Placa (Stradun) in peaceful and quiet part of Old Town. It has been recently renovated with high quality and modern furniture that fits nicely with traditional elements.
Breakfast is an optional offer in a restaurant just around the corner at the price of 13 euros.
We take a special care of our apartment so we can be able to meet expectations and provide the best service we can to all of our guests.
In order to accomplish our goals and to provide every guest the same quality, here are some tips what you should take more attention on to help us.
1. Passport/ID of each guest which stays in our apartment must be provided to us because we must register every guest (tourist tax).
2. We would appreciate if you could close the windows in the apartment while the air condition is working and turn it off while you are not in there.
3. Trash containers are just 3 min away from the apartment. On the left side of the parking at Buža gate. If you have any waste, we would be thankful if you could carry it there.
4. Towels you will find in the apartment are supposed to be used in the apartment. It is strictly forbidden to carry them out on the beach since we would like to provide the same white towels to our next guests :)
5. To save our towels, we ensured that there are always cotton pads with which you can take your make up and nail polish off.
6. Please, try not to be too loud. Parties are not allowed.
7. If there is a storm, it is desirable that you unplug all electronics.
8. Enjoy your experience in Dubrovnik the best you can and if there is any problem in the apartment, please contact us as soon as possible.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 226 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm 22 years old and I've been living in Dubrovnik almost all my life. I love spending my spare time actively, in nature, walking, running, cycling and doing fitness. My life motto is: ''Omnia mea mecum porto''.
From my point of view, Dubrovnik is very small but beautiful city, (especially the Old part which makes him so gorgeous) which can offer you romantic and explorative holiday. No matter what age you are, you can find something for yourself.
I am here for you and I'll be available from our first contact (feel free to ask me about any information you need before and during your stay) up till the last moment. Also, I am the person who will welcome you.
I am looking forward to meeting you. :)