1 city block to the beach! This airy and bright condo features two back decks overlooking the marsh and back bay. You and your family will enjoy the amazing sunsets every night! 3 bedrooms ( 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin beds). Full bathroom on 2nd floor, half bath on 1st floor, and spacious outdoor shower.
Family friendly, pet friendly, but also romantic! We have the best views in Ocean City with two back decks overlooking the marsh and bay. We also have a brand new kitchen featuring granite countertops and everything you need for cooking. Driveway (under house as it is on stilts) holds 2 or 3 cars. There is also plenty of street parking in front of the house.
Zugang für Gäste
Entire home is available for use as well as:
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Tags (4)
- Two Beach Cruiser Bikes
- Gas Grill
- Corn Hole
- Movie Library
- Smart TVs
- Board Games
- Large pet cage provided
Weitere wichtige Infos
Minimum stay is 7 nights from July 14th, 2018- September 1st, 2018 with check-in on Saturday.
LEASE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. NON-SMOKING Smoking is not permitted in the leased premises including porches
2. BARBECUE GRILLING: Use of any grill is prohibited except on the driveway in the rear of the house.
3. OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of persons, including children is limited to 7.
4. MINORS: Tenant affirms that he/she is an adult and minors will not occupy the property unless an adult is present.
5. CARE OF PROPERTY: Tenant agrees to return premises to owner, on expiration of this lease, in as clean and good condition as reasonable use will permit and to repair, replace or pay for any breakage or damage to the property, furnishings, and equipment. Tenant is only responsible for breakage or damage done by Tenant and/or his guests.
6. NO ADDITIONS: No fixtures, appliances, or air conditioning shall be installed without written consent of the owner.
7.. VISITATION PERMISSION: The owner shall have access to the premises during daylight hours to make repairs or to show for sale or rent.
8. SIGNAGE: The owner shall have the right to display signage “For Sale or For Rent" on the premises
9. SIGHT UNSEEN RENTALS: Tenant should make every effort to pre-inspect the property before executing lease. The owner makes no representations or warranty as to the condition or description of the property and Tenant assumes a responsibility to the owner as if seen in advance.
10. REPAIRS: Appliances, air conditioning, and amenities are not guaranteed and refunds will not be given due to breakdown. The owner will make repairs as soon as possible.
11. RENTABILITY: If said leased premises are destroyed by fire or acts of God so as to be unfit for occupancy, either prior to or during the term of the lease, the Owner shall return an equitable prorated share of any rents that may have been paid in advance. The lease shall not terminate as a result of cosmetic defects or inoperable non-essential appliances.
12. SUBLETTING: The tenant shall not sublet the premises without written consent of the owner.
13. DEFAULT: Any default by the Tenant under the terms and conditions of this lease, including but not limited to unpaid rent, shall result in the termination of this lease and the premises must be vacated immediately with no refund to the Tenant.
14. CANCELLATION: All requests by the Tenant to cancel this lease must be made in writing to Owner and are subject to the property re-renting or acceptance by the owner. All deposit money will be retained until the property is re-rented at full price. If the property is not re-rented for full price, the difference will be due from the Tenant and/or be deducted from the deposit. Tenant agrees that the Owner shall hold all deposit monies.
15. STORM/BAD WEATHER: No refunds will be given for storms or bad weather (including Hurricanes).