Dubrovnik Home I is a recently renovated modern stone apartment located in the Old Town of Dubrovnik. The location is on the very edge of the Old Town, next to the great city walls. Although it is in the heart of the City, you will sense the quietness and city life at the same time. The apartment is on the ground floor. Perfect for two, but with a cozy sofa it can fit four people as well. :)
The apartment itself is located in a traditional dalmatian stone house which is completely renovated and has a modern open space concept, equipped kitchen, living room, bathroom, internet, air condition and everything that you might need for a great stay. :)
Zugang für Gäste
Dubrovnik Home I is space only for you. There's nothing you will share with anyone. :)
Please have in mind you have to come to the reception desk first, in order to check-in with your passports, pay the city fee (7 kunas per person, per night) and receive the key. After the administration part, a member of the reception desk will escort you to your apartment and give you all the information you may need during your stay. The address of the reception desk is Miha Pracata 9.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our reception office is just a few minutes away, and you'll have our 24/7 support. :)
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please have in mind you are obligated to pay the city tax, 7 kunas per person per night, 3.5 kunas for children under 18. Payment for that fee is collected upon arrival and only cash is accepted.
To make sure that you will have a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstanding, please read the house rules in private accommodation. These rules are common in whole Croatia, and beside several specific to this accommodation, they also include several that are regulated by Croatian national and local laws so we advise you to read them carefully and obey them to avoid any unexpected fines and expenses. If you find any of these rules unclear or you think they are inappropriate, please contact us and we will do our best to solve it.
• On the day of your arrival, you will be asked to present your ID document (passport or ID card). Our receptionist will take a photo of it to document your details that we must deliver to local authorities.
• You can enter your apartment from 14:00 on your check-in date, and you are obligated to leave the apartment till 10:00 on your departure date, unless agreed otherwise with Dubrovnik Homes. We kindly ask you to respect our Check-In and Check-Out times so we can prepare our apartment for other guests arriving on the same day.
• We will provide you with a clean set of towels (2 per person) and clean sheets. After 3rd day of your stay we can bring you a new set of towels, and after 7th day we will bring you a fresh set of sheets.
• All appliances in the apartment are free to use, but we invite you to give us a call in case you are not sure how to use them. Any damages on appliances caused by inappropriate use will be charged accordingly.
• Air-Conditioning units (Inverters) should be used when you stay indoors only. If you leave the apartment, stay outside or you’re having your doors and/or windows opened, turn of the Air-Conditioning units.
• By the local laws, it is not permitted to make excessive noise in any way between 14:00-17:00, and between 23:00-08:00.
• Please, do not throw anything else besides toilet paper in to the toilet to avoid clogging.
• It is not allowed to bring any weapon, inflammable or explosive substances and products with strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment
• Unregistered visitors are strictly forbidden unless permitted by Dubrovnik Homes. In case of violating this rule, Dubrovnik Homes keeps the right to cancel the reservation immediately without any refund.
• We kindly ask you to take care of the accommodation and its furniture. It is not allowed to move the furniture or to transport it to another accommodation, outside or to the beach (cutlery to another accommodation unit, towels or blankets to the beach, etc.…).
• Dubrovnik Homes is not responsible for your personal belongings. We advise you to keep your doors locked whenever you are away.
• Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
• Smoking inside the apartment is highly forbidden.
• In case you intentionally or accidently damage any part of property including but not limited to furniture, wall paints, decorations or appliances, you will be obligated to pay for all costs caused so we kindly ask you to respect our property while enjoying your stay in Dubrovnik.
We are Dubrovnik Homes team, our names are Zejd, Ivan and Mario. We started our company in 2014. with goal of becoming leading service in Dubrovnik area. We love to travel, hang out and make new friendships, Ivan's hobby is Soccer, Mario is in love with motorcycles and motosports, and Zejd... Well, Zejd is getting married this year... :D
We have plenty of listings in our portfolio, from small and sweet Studio apartments for two to luxury apartments with million dollar view for six. :)
If you decide to book any of our accomodations, rest assured that all you'll have to do is have a great time. We'll take care of everything else. :)