Couples, solo adventurers, business travelers.
Great neighborhood, most everything you need within 3 blocks.
Close to transit.
Quiet building, security entrance.
Visitor and street parking.
3 season balcony.
Clean, stylish, comfy bed, in-suite washer/dryer.
Individual heat control.
Gym, pool, showers, whirlpool and sauna.
2 blocks away - a walking path along the river; it leads to Assiniboine Park.
7.4 km from downtown Winnipeg.
Additional sheets and pillow cases, a large soft blanket, fan, mirror, desk, ironing board and iron, hair dryer.
The three season balcony is located off my air conditioned living area. A great spot to sit and enjoy morning coffee or the beautiful evening sunsets.
Zugang für Gäste
Kitchen (I will make space in the cupboard and refrigerator if you require), dining, and living areas, balcony, laundry. The condominium's SHARED deck, on-site gym, pool, showers, whirlpool and sauna.
**As you may imagine, the Condo Corp. has acceptable conduct rules in place to keep the areas in great condition and to continue allowing guests to enjoy the facilities.**
Interaktion mit Gästen
If you have any questions, concern or suggestions please discuss with me; you will find I am very open to dialogue.
I am retired and, as such, readily available to be of assistance and provide recommendations, if you so desire.
Thank you and I look so forward to hearing from you.
Enjoy your day!
Weitere wichtige Infos
** Immediately after you book your reservation, a new section will become available for you to read - it contains parking information, explicit directions to my condo, entrance, etc. This information is necessary to reach my condo. PLEASE check my listing again! **
For a $7 - $10 fee and if my time will allow, I will drive you within approximately a 10 km radius. (for example to an exam, appointment and the like).
1.) Available for your LIGHT/CONTINENTAL breakfast: cinnamon and raisin bagels, toast, corn flakes, oranges, apples, coffee, tea, skim milk, instant coffee, creamer and sugar.
2.) I may be available to pick up / drop off from the airport, bus or train station depending on the time of day and my schedule. Please let me know your requirements .
3.) The washing machine, refrigerator and coffee perk can be a little noisy - as such, laundry hours are 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
4.) The guest bedroom has no individual air conditioning so you will find a fan in the closet. There is a/c in the living room. As an aside, the living room air conditioner has done a terrific job of keeping my space cool during the hot summer months.
WENDY'S HOUSE RULES
I do ask you to follow some house rules so we do not have any confusion, misunderstandings or surprises:
1. Please keep the bathroom clean and let me know if it requires attention.
2. Light use of kitchen please: You may use the kitchen for light food preparation (making a salad or sandwich), and use of microwave to reheat/frozen food. No heavy cooking please. Please be sure to leave the kitchen as it was and please clean off your dishes prior to placing them in the dishwasher. For long term guests, food preparation will be revisited.
3. I will make space in the cupboard and refrigerator (if you require).
4. Please provide your own private and personal items; loofahs, pumice stone, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, nail clippers, razors, blades and shaving creams, etc. I provide hand soap, tissues, shampoo and conditioner, body soap/wash and hand lotion.
5. Please do not wear heeled shoes inside. I try my best to be considerate of the those in the condo below mine. And for the same reason, please keep the noise to a minimum particularly after 8 pm.
6. Please do not invite strangers into our space. Thank you again.
7. In the washroom, anything with a door, drawer or lid contains my personal items; sorry, they are for my use only.
That's all for now folks! Have a nice day! :)
Joined end of February 2017. I love it. It is so much fun meeting new people and hearing their stories. I am always learning something new - it's great!
I am personable and enjoy a good laugh or ten. I am neat, tidy, respectful and honest and I am looking for the same qualities in my guest(s).
AND I love my grandchildren, family and friends!
I enjoy: board games, cards, movies, reading, computer games, conversations and being educated whether it be about other cultures, history, geography, foods, etc. (I guess I could have ended the sentence after 'educated'!!. Did I mention cards yet?!