Just a block away from upper King Street, the new epicenter of the city's renowned restaurant and nightlife district. Enjoy some of Charleston's best local dining all within 3 blocks of this rental. This wonderful cultural city also offers galleries, museums, gorgeous churches, carriage tours, and great shopping. Nothing on the peninsula is more than about a mile away.
This studio is a private hideaway tucked away from the main street. You must go up a spiral staircase to access the entry (see photos). There is a spacious patio with a table for two where you can sit and enjoy your privacy.
Once inside you will find the living area, kitchenette, a two top table for eating, and the bathroom. The kitchenette includes a mini size fridge, toaster oven, microwave, pots & pans, dinnerware, basic cooks tools, and a stove top with two burners. There is no traditional oven or dishwasher.
There is a ladder like staircase up to the "sleeping loft" where we have a Casper Queen size mattress and a small nightstand. You can see the staircase and sleeping loft clearly in the photos.
Zugang für Gäste
This is a private rental and guests have access to the entire space.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our office is onsite and we are just a phone call away.
Weitere wichtige Infos
• 1 night minimum stay during the week
• 2 night minimum stay on weekends
• Friday and Saturday nights must be reserved together
• Please note our strict cancellation policy
• Check-in time is 4 PM
• Check-out time is 11 AM
Please consider these times when booking travel as we do not make any exceptions for early check in or late check out.
1. Please do not bring any pets
2. Do not smoke on the premises. If you absolutely have to smoke, please do so outside on the sidewalk or in the parking area. Please never toss butts on the grounds.
3. Please observe local noise ordinances. This means keeping noise to a minimum, particularly after the noise ordinance goes into effect at 11 PM.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 720 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen