My accommodation is 1 km to the Lévis FERRY, near from the best restaurants in Quebec City, the public market, the Quai Paquet, everything you need to discover Quebec City ! You will appreciate my accommodation for its location and its facilities. :) My accommodation is perfect for couples, small family and business travelers. I'm new to Airbnb but I want to make your stay in Québec as enjoyable as possible. :)
Kitchen very well equipped
Kitchen island overlooking the dining area
Microwave and dishwasher
Washer and dryer
Flat screen TV 42 ", netflix included ;P
Blu-Ray / DVD Player
Wireless High Speed Internet
If you required park for baby and supplementary chair I can accommodate
Bedding and towels provided
Non-smoking; Prohibited animals;
Zugang für Gäste
All of the appartment :)
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will recommend the best place in town, don't be shy, I won't :) I speak English and French.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Where to grocery shopping?
• Marché de Québec, take the ferry and go to the Québec public market enjoy the fresh veggies and all the goods
• Petits Oignons, Amazing cheeses, good specialized premium products
• Provigo Regular grocery shopping
Where to buy Alcohol?
In Québec for good wines and hard liqueurs you must go to a SAQ, gouvernment owned… You can go to the grocery or the corner store for beer and below average wine... SAQ
Where to buy beer?
If you enjoy different type of beers, there is a little store near by that deserve some attention ;) Dépanneur Tout-Près
Where to go take a beer?
• Le Corsaire, nice microbrewer in front of the Chateau Frontenac (south shore) and they serve the best poutine in town
• Inox Grande Allée , near from l’inox you will see great patio, nice place to hang out and where the nightlife is amazing
Where are the best restaurants?( my favorites)
• Moine échanson (French rustique, nice selection of urganic wine) don’t be fool by the setup, the food is amazing!
• Il matto (Italian) next to this restaurant is the best tables of Québec… No need to take your car
Where to go for the best ice cream in town?
Chocolat favoris, this is an experience I highly recommend Hope you like chocolat!
Where to go for the best coffee?
• Bonté divine, just in front of the ferry
• For geek coffee: Le nectar, best latté in town
The schedule for the ferry:
3,50 $ each way / person, pretty easy and no parking problem…
Where to go if you need to drug store?
The Brunet near from the Provigo
Where to go if you need medical assistance? Emergency
Hospital 2 minutes from my place
• Enjoy Quay Paquet or Place des Canotiers? Brand new
• Activities and attraction near by
• Events in Québec Programmation
• Museum :Musée de la civilisation and Musée nationale des beaux Art
• Shopping center: Place Ste-Foy
• Spa: Skyspa
• Outside of Québec city: Ile d’orléans, Small winery
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW?
What you need to know in French? Most touristic area speak English, speak slowly and you won’t have any problems, Québecois are very friendly
• Bonjour, (Hello)
• Merci! (Thanks)
• Ou sont les toilettes? (Where is the bathroom?) a must ;)
What food you need to try in Québec?