Sunny pet friendly west shore home with a hot tub that is one block from hiking trails, ski resorts, and beautiful beaches. Open floor plan with brand new furnishings, a gas fireplace, and large deck. Great for entertaining. Features 3 bedrooms including master suite with a king bed and 2 lower floor bedrooms with queen beds.
Our lovely vacation home is nestled in the woods on Lake Tahoe's West Shore, featuring a spacious open floor plan with a gas fireplace and vaulted ceilings creating an excellent place for entertaining and/or relaxing. The great room is open to the living room, dining area, island bar seating and kitchen; making it very easy to enjoy the company of everyone in one location. You will enjoy the large south facing deck to enjoy your morning coffee or just to breathe the fresh mountain air. Take a soak in our hot tub after a long day on the slopes or at the beach. Walk down the street and you'll find yourself in the Sugar Pine Point State Park trail system.
* Open living area
* Pet friendly
* Hot tub
* Sunny, flat, south facing driveway and garage make winter and summer parking easy.
* Large 2 car garage
* Large sunny deck
* Large back yard
* Great amenities including yoga mat, yoga block, board games and more!
* Great room with living room area, dining area, island bar, and kitchen
* Large Sunny Deck
* Master bedroom with its own bathtub/shower combo bathroom.
* Large closet for your extra coats
* Bathroom with shower
* 2 bedrooms
* Hallway bathroom with bathtub/shower combo
* Laundry room
* Access to the garage
* Bedroom 1: King Bed
* Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
* Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Our home is located between Homewood and Meek’s Bay. It is a true escape from a busy life. Tahoma offers access to beautiful beaches, biking and hiking as well as being minutes away from the Chambers Landing Bar and Grill. The grill is located next to a nice sandy public beach. Or venture south to Sugar Pine Point State Park to enjoy fishing, sandy beaches, historic tours and more hiking trails.
Our home is also only 7 miles from Tahoe City (15 minutes). To enjoy more restaurants, beaches and shopping.
For winter skiing we are 5 minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort and about 15 miles from Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows Ski Resorts (about 25 minutes). Sugar Pine Point State Park, which is located right down the street also offers 5 groomed XC ski trails during the winter.
Note that we are close to Emerald Bay, Desolation Wilderness, the Rubicon Trail and many other West Shore attractions.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have full access to the house and garage.
Interaktion mit Gästen
You will have total privacy but we are available to assist you 24 hours/day if needed.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Parking is not allowed on the street from Nov. 1 - May 1 so you will want to plan accordingly. Parking is available in the garage and driveway (4 cars max)
There is an additional $45 pet fee if you bring a dog.
- There is an additional $45 fee if you are bringing your dog (sorry, no cats). Please let us know if you plan on bringing your furry friend.
- We primarily ask that you be respectful of our home and neighbors.
- Leave our home in the same condition it was when you arrived. Follow the departure instructions provided in your in your welcome packet to avoid extra cleaning fees.
- From November 1st to May 1st, on-street parking is illegal due to snow removal operations and you will be ticketed and/or towed. Please plan accordingly.
- Parties, excessive noise, rowdy behavior, loud music or other nuisances will not be tolerated.
- Do not use our bath towels at the beach.
- We highly recommend purchasing travelers insurance in case you have to cancel, which we offer at Tahoe Rental Company. Call us for more information.
- Only use the emergency phone number provided in cases of actual emergency.
- Do not leave your pet unattended and clean up after him/her.