The house is located in a quiet road with walking distance to GKN, BAE, British Airspace, MoD, Rolls Royce and UWE. There are pubs, restaurants,take away, cash point, local shops and petrol station near. You will love the relaxing and clean ambience of the house and the quiet and friendly neighbourhood. It is easy accessed from M4/5,M32, Parkway and Abbeywood station. Ideal for daily working business/commuters ONLY who return in the evening to sleep, NOT for travellers or for day resting.
My house is spacious, colourful, tastily decorated, with wooden flooring, a newly fitted bathroom and kitchen. It is located in a cul de sac with parking space at the front. There is easy bus route to the city centre (118 miles) and to the Mall Cribbs Causeway (5.8 miles)
Zugang für Gäste
You will share the family bathroom with us and as I have a water meter, you can only take showers and NO bath. You also have access to the kitchen/dining area. NO COOKING facilities I'm afraid, but the microwave can be used for heating up food or you can order a take away food. Hot drinks are provided and a shelf in the fridge is free for you to store anything if needed. A basic continental type of breakfast can be served on request priory to booking. If you have any allergies or intolerance you need to bring your own things with you.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I can assist and support you during your stay if you need.
Weitere wichtige Infos
This is a Monday evening to Friday morning type of accommodation suitable for weekly working professionals or commuters only. The house key is NOT available/ provided as I am in the house from 4:30pm. My daughter and partner return home every Friday evening for the weekend so we can spend time as a family and I will need the room free.
- Only use slippers/socks inside the house. Leave shoes downstairs.
- NO cooking facilities, but microwave is available to heat up any meal.
- Tidy up ALL utensils used and clean the microwave if needed.
- Put rubbish in the appropriate recycling bin.
- Only basic continental breakfast offered.
- NO noise after 10pm.
- Visitors of any nature at any time are NOT allowed.
- ANY kind of eating or drinking in the bedroom is prohibited. Only water provided.
- NO alcohol and NO smoking in or outside the house.
- NO discounts offered.
- Leave toilet ALWAYS clean and tidy as you find it.
- Remove any hair left from the bath and basin.
- Only shower wash. NO use of the bath.
- Toiletries are NOT supplied.
- ALWAYS keep toilet lid down. Just a touch and it will close automatically. Simple!
- House key is NOT supplied as I am always in after 4:30pm ( read type of accommodation description)
- Please, only get in touch if you are ok with ALL the house rules. Thank you
I've been living and working in Bristol for twenty three years and I love the city. I have two children that are over eighteen and we see each other very often. My partner works in security away from Bristol and returns home every Friday giving us the chance to be a family at the weekend. I like traveling to hot places whenever possible since winter is very long and depressing. I have interest in languages, other cultures and spirituality. I practice yoga, I know some self defence movements and techniques, enjoy going for walks specially by the sea. The most amazing experience I had was having my children and the most amazing journey was in a hot air balloon over Bath. I'm not in any internet social media, I don't have a bike, pets or a specific hobby . I believe that good manners, consideration and respect to anyone is important and I expect that from everyone as they will have the same back from me.