Semi-detached house, quiet neighborhood, private access, rural setting, free parking. A very desirable location near the Cottonwood Bosque-forest of the Rio Grande river.
• Business travel ready
• Self Check-in
• Full Kitchen
• Access to walking & biking trails
• Close to trendy restaurants, spa, salon & local shops.
• Nearby health-food store & other grocery stores.
• Historic Old Town Albuquerque is 7 mins. away.
• Access to the Railrunner train station is 7 minutes away.
Quiet space, and comfortable, sustainable living - (solar electricity- tied to grid) - home. Rammed earth, plaster and glass storefront walls make up the exterior.
The large bathroom has a tub, shower and 2 sink vanity.
The house has radiant heated floors (comfortable to walk barefoot) in winter and air conditioning in summer. The space is modern with high ceilings and lots of natural light.
• Sustainable living: All electricity is generated by solar panels (grid connected so, there never is a disruption)
• Business Ready / Desk / Fast wi-fi
• Full kitchen with coffee and tea provided
• Private patio with table/chairs
• Lg Bedroom: Queen bed - comfortable and new
• Sm. Bedroom: Double bed - cozy and new
• TV with basic Cable
• Large bathroom with tub / shower
• Upon request - access to Washer / Dryerwith detergent/softener
• Ask for any basic toiletries if you have forgotten your own
• Professionally cleaned
• New, clean, soft linens and towels
• Closet with hangers, ironing board/iron, and storage space
• New Mexico guidebooks and magazines plus, to-do's in Albuquerque
Zugang für Gäste
A private entry to your own home away from home. A small yard and patio with table and chairs to enjoy the great weather in Albuquerque.
• Safe neighborhood
• Walking trails and bike trails close by.
• Easy driving to I-40 (2.8 miles) and I-25 (2.5 miles) & Airport (9 miles). Shuttle available - if needed.
• Railrunner, train station is 2.4 miles away, if you want to go north to Santa Fe or south to Belen.
Interaktion mit Gästen
If you would like, we will be available to give you a tour of the space, advice and recommendations for site seeing, dining and other amenities. Otherwise, it is self check-in and we give you your privacy.
Weitere wichtige Infos
• Free Parking is available for 2 cars.
Please turn OFF Air Conditioner when you leave the house.
We ask that you not invite visitors over, other than those who are booked for the space. The living room space is small and parking is limited. If you do have a visitor - we ask that you notify us before a visitor is coming by.
Please turn down music/TV volume and avoid loud talking between 10PM - 7AM. We do not allow parties with outside visitors, you and those booked for the space are welcome to use the space.
This is a strict non-smoking space. All smoking must be outside - please keep adjacent door/window closed. Dispose of cigarette butts in exterior trash container after putting them out.
United States, visiting friend, traveling with husband who is an architect, visiting a friend who is also an architect, studying in London.