The Surferslodge is nestled at the foot of the La Tourelle du Tamarin mountain overlooking the ocean & sunset. Be our guest in this cozy studio.
The studio is found on the basement and we live on the upper floors.
It comprises of bedroom 1 on the left hand side and bedroom 2 on the right hand side separated by the shared common area in the middle.
This area consists of a kitchenette, toilet, shower, wash basin and other amenities (see list).
We can accommodate 4 persons max at a time with 2 persons max in each room.
The occupancy's scenario is as follows:
1. One group of either 4 or 3 persons occupying the whole studio.
2. Two separate groups of either 1 or 2 persons occupying room 1 or room 2 but sharing the common area.
Guests will occupy whichever room available at the time of their arrival.
The gazebo, pool and garden belong to both guests and hosts.
It is located just:
- 5 mins walk from the supermarket,
- 15 mins walk from La Preneuse beach
- 5 mins by car to the famous surfing spot, dolphin - watch at Tamarin beach
- 5 mins to the National park
- 15 mins drive to world class kite surfing spot Le Morne
- 15 mins to casela bird park, Flic en Flac beach.
Very friendly family who's addicted to watersports (surf, kite, windsurf), would love to meet new people and share the same passion together!
If you're not an addict of watersports and want to learn kitesurfing? I am myself an IKO certified kitesurfing instructor :) See my (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN): kitesurfing_mauritius (Mauritius Kitesurfing School)
Contact us and be part of the surferslodge family :)
I am Jeremy Chan, 28 years old and an IKO certified kitesurfing instructor.
Someone who's really addicted to watersports, i was inspired by my dad and started windsurfing when i was 7.
Started surfing when i was 10 and been 2x the junior surf champion of Mauritius Island in 2005 and 2007.
I began with kitesurfing more than 10 years ago but since 2 years now im just focusing more on kitesurfing and training hard every single day when its windy. Sponsored by Northkiteboarding Mauritius & 69slam, i'm looking forward to start competing internationally.
Been travelling a bit around the more and love discovering new places and meet people :)