Centrally located!! Cute casita on 2 ½ acres fully fence ranch style property in the countryside of Hemet. The casita is comfortable and tranquil. You can use it as your base place to visit beautiful Southern California or your place to stop and rest for the night. Close to Temecula, Palm Springs, Idyllwild, San Diego, Anaheim.
Permit No. RVC -305
Casa Puesta Del Sol is a beautiful ranch style property. This is our first time being a host, so if you have questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.
The casita has one bedroom, one bathroom, kitchen, living room with a wood stove, and a private patio. The Casita has a TV. Sorry no cable but we have DVD's that you are welcome to use. Currently there is no Wi-Fi but guests are more than welcome to come closer to the main Casa and use the Wi-Fi there. Wi-Fi information is provided upon arrival.
1) Sometimes the neighbor living to the north side of the property has parties with live music, ending around 10 p.m., we don't have control over it, and we don't know when they will occur.
2) The property is in the countryside of Hemet, we have 2 1/2 acres and we try our best to keep the casita and the whole property maintain, we also have a professional pest control company that comes once a month to fumigate but still we are in the countryside and with such a large lot is impossible for us to have everything under control so depends on the season we will have more bugs, less bugs or no bugs at all. So please think about it before you book with us.
3) We clean the casita very well after a guest is gone and we always check that everything is clean and in order before the next guest arrives.
Zugang für Gäste
Guest will have access to the Casita through the main entrance,please keep the speed limit to 5 mph once in the property. The Casita is located towards the back. The parking area is next to the Casita.
When you arrive we will manually open and close the gate for you. We'll provide a key to the front door. When you check out simply return the key to your host or leave it in the designated bowl. When you go out of the property you will need to open the gate manually, for safety please close the gate.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Your hosts are on site in the afternoons, we'll be happy to assist you with anything you may need, we would love to meet and socialize with you, if you want privacy just let us know.
Weitere wichtige Infos
From Casa Puesta del Sol:
-Diamond Valley Lake 3.8 miles away
-Lake Skinner 17 miles away
-Lake Hemet 27 miles away
-Big Bear Lake 73 miles away
-Ramona Bowl 5 miles away
-Temecula Valley Balloon and Wine Festival 13 miles away
-Temecula Valley Wineries 18 miles away
-Old Town Temecula 25 miles away
-Idyllwild 29 miles away
-Palm Springs Aerial Tramway 49 miles away
-Coachella 72 miles away
-San Diego, CA 83 miles away
-Anaheim, CA 68 miles away
-Soboba Casino 11 miles away
-Pechanga Casino 29 miles away
-Morongo Casino 30 miles away
We are sharing our property with our guests so we expect them to treat the Casita as if it was their own home, therefore keeping the property clean and handling the equipment and amenities with care. We expect our guest to conduct themselves with maturity and respect, if you want to have visitors you need to let us know ahead of time specially if involve cars coming in and out of the property. Highly combustible items such as gasoline are prohibited and shall not be used or stored anywhere on the premises. Damage to the Casita and its equipment and furnishing, above and beyond or ordinary wear and tear shall be paid by guest.
Our property is here to enjoy! Be respectful and kind.
* When you book make sure that you enter the right number of guests.
* If for some reason you bring more guests that what you entered in Airbnb you will need to pay $15.00 per guest per night in cash upon check in. So is better to do it through Airbnb.
*Max. Occupancy limited to four guests
*May not be suitable for small children (under 4 years)
* No pets
* No illegal drugs
*Quiet hours from 10 pm to 7am
*If you do not need the lights, turn them off.
* Be sure to turn off outside light if not need it.
*Try to use the ceiling fans instead of the A/C.
Hello I am Linda!
Jose and I have been living in Hemet for 15 years, we have raised three children (Jose Alonso, Alina and Diana), and we also have two dogs (Nano and Mickey), a parrot (Güero), and two ducks (Henry and Jamaica). We enjoy traveling, have a passion for cooking, love gardening and like to meet new people. We are looking forward to be your host!