My modern and unique warehouse apartment in Central Brighton has been newly restored to a high standard. And finish. The space is bright and spacious.
The apartment is truly unique and one of a kind to Brighton and is a NEW LISTING.
No groups of 18 to 20 year olds. (sorry !!)
This is a perfect space for friends and families. Just 4mins from the sea/pier. Centre of Brighton 6mins walk. Sleeps 6
Within 10 days of your stay I will consider, single night stays. Please message me directly.
It has two double bedrooms - one with a double bed, one with 2 x single beds (which can come together as a king size bed) and a double sofa bed in the main living space.
- All beds are Warren Evans, 1400 pocket sprung mattresses with feather-down duvets and Egyptian cotton bedding.
In the main living space the apartment has double-heighted ceilings, vast warehouse windows (which let in beautiful light and are double-glazed and have blinds) a large and comfortable corner sofa, Sky, 40" Samsung smart TV, a Yamaha AV amp and 5 Quad speakers creating great sound for music or movies. (which sounds incredible in the space!)A fold away table to eat at with 5 chairs can be set in the main space.
The kitchen and bathroom are newly updated. Kitchen all new, includes an electric oven, 4 gas ring hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave and essential cooking utensils.
The contemporary apartment is located within 4 mins walking distance to the beach/pier, 6 minutes to the Lanes and in the middle of Kemp Town - close by to an array of cafes, restaurants and bars. Just a 10 minute walk from Brighton Station.
Fresh towels and newly pressed bed linen provided.
The beauty of the central location of our apartment is that you have the entirety of Brighton within a short walk. Parking in an NCP just across the road makes this a very easy drop off for your car.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire apartment is for the guests
IMPORTANT NOTES: Whilst we want you to have an amazing time in our place, we have a few small, but important notes and appreciate you taking these on board;
1. Please mind your head at the top of the stairs and when going up and down the stairs.
2. Please do NOT smoke inside the apartment.
3. Please do not lean on the G-Plan wooden units attached to the wall.
4. Please consider neighbours where volume is concerned.
5. Please leave the apartment clean and tidy.
6. Please do not try and pull the large blind back in the living room
7. Please have fun, enjoy Brighton and don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions.
I am a photographer and director, I love to travel and my partner and I have used AirB&B all over the world. My work has also taken me all over. I have a great interest in all things design and art based. Over all a big influence is how music makes our lives a nicer space and interacts with our surroundings.