There is no better location for exploring historical Prague than our quiet cosy romantic studio. It has views of Prague Castle and Thun Palace of the British Embassy and is directly opposite the Czech parliament. The studio is part of a family apartment with its own bathroom and kitchenette.
For check-in after 22:00 there is an additional 500CzK late check-in charge
- 1. Strictly NO SMOKING inside the apartment incl. terrace is allowed. Please SMOKE OUTSIDE THE BUILDING.
- 2. Please DO KEEP THE QUIET HOURS from 10:00 pm till 8:00 am Also please behave quietly when walking down / up the stairs or when you manipulating with your lagguages in common areas of the house as there people living in most of the other apartments.
- 3. ALWAYS LOCK the aparment when you leaving out.
- 4. Report to us any demage or anything not working in the apartment as soon as possible.
- 5. Do NOT leave any appliances turned on in the apartment when no person is present.
- 6. Please ensure that all the windows are closed when you leave the apartment in case of rain.
- 7. We have original wooden floors and they hate high heels.
- 8. Please take your shoes off – especially on wet days – you will help us keep our apartment special and clean for yourself and other guests.
- 9. Do not use toilets to disponse of any objects that could clog drainpipes.
- 10. Pets are not allowed in the aparment.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 95 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen