# Close to art and culture, great views, dining, bars and shopping.
# Good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers and families.
# Building has elevator with 24 hour access.
# Close walk to Shinjuku station.
# Free Pocket WiFi provided.
# Free phone provided - please ask me in advance.
# I can make restaurant bookings for you
# Flexibility with check-in and check-out times
# See my 1,000+ positive reviews
# Have the safety of being hosted by a Super Host!
WELCOME TO MY LISTING !
Below a summary of the unit and surrounding area to help you prepare your trip and make sure you’ll have the best guest experience ever!!
The studio features FREE POCKET WIFI!
~~~ THE APARTMENT ~~~
Studio / 1 Room with 3 Beds - sleeps 2 adults / 2 child or can fit 3-4 adults but would be a little tight
• Kitchen (1 burner stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, tea kettle, basic cooking utensils, dishes, glasses, and silverware)
• High end laundry machine (wash/dry) in apartment. No need to go outside to wash/dry.
• Private Bathroom (includes very hot shower, hairdryer, towels and basic toiletries)
• Table with chairs
• Air Conditioner / Heater with Remote Control
• Free Portable Wi-Fi
• All linens, towels and basic toiletries provided.
~~~ CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT ~~~
For your convenience we use self check-in/check-out with a key box to assure you entry into the unit the moment you arrive.
• CHECK-IN: 3PM or anytime AFTER. Late Night is always OKAY!
• CHECK-OUT: 11AM or anytime BEFORE.
• Please let me know if you require an Early Check-In / Late Check-Out and I will do my best to accommodate your needs.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the whole apartment and of course will not be sharing with anyone else.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am always available to answer any questions you may have or help you out with anything. If you have any questions at all, feel free to message me via AIRBNB messaging or my LINE id is jayshimo.
4 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 29. Dezember 2017 - 3. Januar 2018.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1118 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi! I am a laid-back Aussie who has been living in Japan for 20 years now.
I love traveling, eating, sports and making new friends from all over the world! I will strive to provide you with a comfortable and clean place and all the information you need to have a wonderful time in Tokyo. Hope to see you here!