Escape to this beautiful updated waterfront home on Livingston Bay! Enjoy all the comforts of home, only 90 minutes from Seattle and no ferry needed! Gorgeous sweeping views of the bay, Mt. Rainier and tidal activity from every South facing window including the living/dining rooms, kitchen and master bedroom! Beachcomb during low tide or enjoy the warm waters of the shallow bay during high tide! Bring your watercraft or use ours for endless fun! It's the perfect getaway! All 5-star reviews!
- One level rambler home on the beach
- Ideal for those wanting minimal steps
- Open floor plan for easy mobility
- Wonderful movie room with big screen tv
- Free Wifi, Netflix and Cable TV
- Excellent phone and internet connections
- Sweeping and unobstructed view of the bay and Mt. Rainier!
- On the beach with no bank for quick access to water
- Bring your water craft for endless fun
- With a signed waiver, our 2 standup paddle boards, 2 sit upon kayaks and peddle boat are available to use. Please let us know if you are interested we will send you a waiver to sign in advance of your arrival.
- Located on NE corner of Camano Island for fastest access to Stanwood and only minutes to I-5. No ferry needed!
Zugang für Gäste
The entire home is yours to enjoy!
Interaktion mit Gästen
As your host, I am always reachable during your stay to answer any questions and to give recommendations.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Plenty of parking in the driveway
- Large yard that's ideal for lawn sports.
- We provide many outdoor games for your use such as ladder ball, horse shoes, football, beach volleyball/badminton and net, bean bag toss, Frisbee, etc.
- Bring your watercraft for endless fun in the warm, shallow waters of the bay!
- Our 2 standup paddle boards, 2 sit upon kayaks and commercial grade peddle boat are available for your use with a signed waiver in advance. Please let us know if you want to use them and we will send you a waiver to sign in advance of your arrival.
- Maximum occupancy is 7 persons including children
- Please remove shoes while in the house
- Please no vaping
- Quiet hours 10pm - 10am
- To use our 2 stand up paddle boards, 2 kayaks and peddle boat, a waiver must be signed in advance. Please let us know so that we can send you the waiver.
- Suitable for elderly
- Check in is 3pm and check out is 11am unless other arrangements have been agreed to in advance.
This home has been in our family for over 30 years and has been a fabulous place to create memories with our parents, siblings and children. As a licensed Realtor in the State of Washington, my husband and I have remodeled this wonderful beach home to bring you the comforts and amenities that we hope you will enjoy just as much as we do! The view is ever changing with the ebb and flow of the tidelands, sunsets over Mt. Rainier, beauty of the migrating winter snow geese to the summertime water activity of kayaks and peddle boats exploring the bay. This home is a wonderful and relaxing island escape year-round!