This cool and comfy room is surrounded by greenery and is tucked away from the hustle & bustle in the center of the city. You’ll love my place because of the silence, privacy, location, the ambiance and the outdoor space.
This cozy room is airy, spacious, cool and comfortable. The room includes:
- A study table and chair
- Shared Bathroom with heater/geyser
Breakfast is generally a mix of Indian & continental. It includes cereals, fruits, butter/jam, toasts etc. We're a strictly vegetarian househould and therefore we do not serve eggs.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the:
- Internet/Wifi (please ask what the password is for the connection)
- Living room
- Dining area
- Back yard
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'll either be at home or at work which is 5 minutes away. I will be available for interaction in person, when present at the house. If not I'm just a call away almost all the time.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Lunch and Dinner can be served. It's Rs. 300 per person/meal. As stated earlier we're a vegetarian family, hence the meals are always going to be vegetarian. Please give a notice of 1 day in advance.
Laundry services excluding ironing is available in the property which would cost Rs. 150/load.
Cleaning of the room is done on a daily basis.
- Deadline Curfew: 11 pm
- Responsible, respectful and hassle free. No disturbing neighbors. No parties and/or drugs. Guests to leave the premises in same or better condition as when they checked in.
- Guests' responsibility to switch off air conditioners and hot water heaters to conserve energy.
- Smoking not allowed in the house, but is allowed in the back lawn.
- Check - Out time: 11 am on the day of checkout.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 3 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm a social person. I enjoy being with people. My passion is cooking and I love feeding other people. I'm very energetic, happy, open to learning to new things and exploring new places. I like to keep my house neat and clean; and things in order.