Located in the quiet neighbourhood of Sheraton Park this downstairs two bedroom apartment is ideal for couples and or friends travelling together. The apartment features two spacious bedrooms(queen and double beds) with one large bathroom. It ha fully equipped kitchen with a washer/dryer combo, and a garden area for lounging. It is a short walk to Sheraton Mall, which has restaurants, shopping and banking facilities while a ten minute drive puts you on the gorgeous Wothing beach.
- ONLY registered guests are allowed on the property.
- No parties or events.
- Guests are expected to treat the apartment and its contents with care and caution
- The back of the premises is off limits to guests
- Marijuana is illegal in Barbados. No Smoking or illegal drugs will be tolerated
- Guests are expected to turn off lights and A/c when they leave the premises
- There is a weekly cleaning at a cost of US$40.00
Wenn du bis 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig.
Married to David for over 25 years and mother of one daughter, I am a born and bred Barbadian (Bajan as we locals call ourselves).
Even though I have travelled quite a bit I am an island girl at heart. I love the beach- to swim and to lime (local way of saying to hang out, usually with rum!!)
Love to feel the sun on my skin!!
Some of the things I enjoy are gardening, cooking and entertaining.
I presently work in real estate but have worked quite a bit in the hotel industry.
I volunteer tutor at risk students ages 4-10
I am a member of the Alliance Francaise de Bridgetown.