Our house is in the heart of the historical district, with two bedrooms, a separate living room and a kitchen. We refurnished it in 2011 and wish every visitor has a comfortable stay with us in Tainan.
1. Keep clean and keep the house as original condition.
2. No smoking, no pets.
3. Keep voice down after 22:00.
4. Turn off lights and air conditioner when leaving the house.
5. Remember to bring your own toothbrush and towel.
6. No cooking, but you can use the fridge and help yourself to tea and coffee.
Hello, Tainan is my home town. I came back to Tainan four years ago after working in another cities (Kenting, A-Li Mt., Hwalien) for many years. I love sports, marathon and triathlon are my favorite.