We are close to wildlife sanctuaries with hiking trails, swimming, biking, skiing, river rafting and zip line activities. Shelburne Falls Village, Bridge of Flowers & Glacial Potholes. Northfield Mt. Herman, Stoneleigh, Deerfield Academy & Eaglebrook private schools and UMass, Smith, Amherst, Hampshire, Mt. Holyoke and Williams colleges. MASS MoCA and Sterling & Francis Clark art museums. Luxury accommodations with beautiful gardens & vistas make for a delightful retreat; private & secluded.
- Maximum of 14 guests with additional cost beyond 12 of $40.00/night/guest.
- 'Parties' or larger gatherings including additional guests by special arrangement only, extra fees may apply as Meadow & Fern rents as an event location and larger groups would be subject to grounds rental rates. Let's talk if you would like to plan something larger.
- Pets allowed by prior arrangement with host. We are not responsible for lost or missing pets. Please be advised. We have wildlife here. Dogs should be closely monitored for safety.
-We RELLY appreciate you cleaning up prior to leaving. Garbage and recycling can be left in laundry room, thanks.
- No outdoor fires other than gas grill unless specific arrangements have been made with host in advance, thanks
- No fireworks please, town bylaw
Dieser Gastgeber hat 10 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi there, I'm Kathleen, artist & designer with a clothing and accessory boutique, Young & Constantin on Deerfield Ave. in historic downtown Shelburne Falls. I am also the owner of Meadow & Fern, an echo-friendly estate just north of the village. I rent the lower part of my home, The Kiva Suite, year round. Meadow & Fern is also a wedding, retreat & event venue. I will never rent the Kiva Suite during an event to ensure your privacy and personal enjoyment of this beautiful mountaintop location. Email me for information regarding renting the entire house or booking an event on our grounds. l look forward to meeting you and working to make your stay here truly amazing.